Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Beyonce Aging Early? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Aging Early? (2177 Views)

List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) / Yemi Solade Is Aging Gracefully In New Photo / 20 Famous Nigerian Women Who Are Aging Gracefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Aging Early? by successlady(f): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
so, am a huge fan of hers and I know everyone ages eventually, but hers seem to come suddenly. considering again that she's just 34.

she's same age with kim kardarshian, Kelly Rowland and Nicki minaj.

even jlo looks younger than her now.

first picture was just a days ago from her formation tour in Paris.

second pic was of her in London early this month.

last pic was BET awards 2016. (amazing performance though) with strange hips and tight gap from doctor90210 office.

Re: Beyonce Aging Early? by halfricanadian(f): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stress from being a celeb performer singer mother nd a wife coupled with jay z cheating scandals *emotional stress* cry cry
Re: Beyonce Aging Early? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
At the poster above, Jay z cheating scandals? Oh plssssss undecided
Re: Beyonce Aging Early? by halfricanadian(f): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ahmed0336:
At the poster above, Jay z cheating scandals? Oh plssssss undecided
Go listen to LEMONADE ALBUM

*explain d becky with d good hair concept too*
Re: Beyonce Aging Early? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
hmmm, I thought I was the only one that noticed o.

maybe she's exhausted. but then, she has no more melanin in her skin. plus the blonde weaves washes her out.

Nicki is 33 I think, and very pretty still.
Re: Beyonce Aging Early? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go listen to LEMONADE ALBUM

*explain d becky with d good hair concept too*
that was a marketing strategy. Jay replied her in All the way up(remix) ft f. Joe, remmy ma, and f. Montana. Btw the power couple might drop a joint album soon.
Re: Beyonce Aging Early? by halfricanadian(f): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ahmed0336:
that was a marketing strategy. Jay replied her in All the way up(remix) ft f. Joe, remmy ma, and f. Montana. Btw the power couple might drop a joint album soon.

Oga na so u like dem reach shocked shocked
Re: Beyonce Aging Early? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oga na so u like dem reach shocked shocked
Iols, no be so. Ageing is a natural thing. I was expecting you to list all what you ve listed excluding jay z grin by the way she fit do plastic surgery no lele wink
Re: Beyonce Aging Early? by halfricanadian(f): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Iols, no be so. Ageing is a natural thing. I was expecting you to list all what you ve listed excluding jay z grin by the way she fit do plastic surgery no lele wink

lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shared "Bathroom Selfie Right Before Pablo Hits The Stage" / Eniola Badmus In ' Barbie Make-up Photo' / 6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.