Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Is SFI All About?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is SFI All About?? (811 Views)

Make Legitimate Money With Sfi / If You Aren't Into SFI You Are Missing Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is SFI All About?? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
hello friends,,a friend introduced me to an affliate program called SFI,,,i don't know their modus operandi,,ill need u guys to throw more light on it and how to make cash too
Re: What Is SFI All About?? by wadetaw202: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
frankyskyboi:
hello friends,,a friend introduced me to an affliate program called SFI,,,i don't know their modus operandi,,ill need u guys to throw more light on it and how to make cash too

Your question sounds very dull.

Someone introduced you to a program, you couldn't ask the person about what he introduced to you, but you came to nairaland to ask.

What stopped you from asking him too tell you the meaning of what he introduced to you?

Or maybe this is your advertising tactic. Maybe you will use your second monicker to answer the question yourself. Waiting for your detailed and long story about how SFI is the best discovery after malaria cure

1 Like

Re: What Is SFI All About?? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

Your question sounds very dull.

Someone introduced you to a program, you couldn't ask the person about what he introduced to you, but you came to nairaland to ask.

What stopped you from asking him too tell you the meaning of what he introduced to you?

Or maybe this is your advertising tactic. Maybe you will use your second monicker to answer the question yourself. Waiting for your detailed and long story about how SFI is the best discovery after malaria cure
kindly ignore,,if uv got no answer,,,black african fool
Re: What Is SFI All About?? by wadetaw202: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
frankyskyboi:
my parents are black african fools

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Wealthy People Do Every Day(9 Things Poor People Forget To Do Everyday) / Today's Exchange Rate In Nigeria - Dollar Hits 390 (see Others) / Recession: Banks Slash Workers Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.