Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Saw Aunty Ronke And Baba Jimoh Pants Down (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Saw Aunty Ronke And Baba Jimoh Pants Down (pics) (1804 Views)

BREAKING: Saraki Steps Down - Pics / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Aunty Ronke And Baba Jimoh Pants Down (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
I was just passing on my own ooo, when i saw aunty ronke and baba jimoh pants down, they washed their pants and spread it on the rope but they forgot to put peg on it, so the pants fell down, so as a good samarithan wey i be na, i just called their child to help them and pick it, then i went to church where we did lots of praise and worship and some prayers...

I will upload the pics when petrol starts selling for 20 naira per litre

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Aunty Ronke And Baba Jimoh Pants Down (pics) by weblord1900: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeewww.
Re: I Saw Aunty Ronke And Baba Jimoh Pants Down (pics) by abuaoyen(f): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
U got me there. Haha....

(1) (Reply)

When MMM Matches U With Ur Dad To Pay U...... / Funny Memes Challenge...... / Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.