Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

OPM Offers Lifeline To Pregnant Wife Of Kidnapped Police Officer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM Offers Lifeline To Pregnant Wife Of Kidnapped Police Officer (546 Views)

OPM Church Completes 6th Free School Building In Rivers State / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / OPM Trains Members, Non-members For Free, Use Tithe Money For Sewing Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPM Offers Lifeline To Pregnant Wife Of Kidnapped Police Officer by shinystar(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Omega Power Ministries (OPM) has offered to rehabilitate wife of one of the five policemen kidnapped on May 26 at Ukujago-Ama in Port-Harcourt, Mrs. Nkem Opone.

General Overseer of the church Apostle (Dr) Chibuzor Chinyere, last Sunday ordered her immediate rehabilitation.

The church will also bear the educational costs of her two children up to university level henceforth.

It also provided accommodation for the struggling family as well as take-off capital for Opone’s trading business.

Chinyere said the gestures were to mitigate the suffering of the family in the face of the abduction of the bread-winner.

The moves, he said, were in consonance with the humanitarian nature of the fast-growing church over the years.
Mrs. Opone, who is due for delivery, said: “My husband was kidnapped over two months ago and all effort made toward knowing his whereabouts about prove abortive.

“Life gradually became unbearable especially under my present condition. My two children dropped out of school and I started hawking Zobo and Kunu drinks which could hardly sustain my family.”

The indigene of Okwuani in Delta State, added: “My church and even the police authorities my husband was working for have refused to come to my aids.

“One day, while watching my telecast, I suddenly sighted the man of God Apostle Chibuzor with his number displayed on the screen.

“I picked up my phone with tears in eye and called him and I narrated my predicaments to him.

“He demanded that I should see him in the Sunday service which I did. While in the church, he requested to see me and upon sighting me with heavy pregnancy, he showed compassion on me.”

http://naijachurchnews.com/opm-offers-lifeline-pregnant-wife-kidnapped-police-officer/

Re: OPM Offers Lifeline To Pregnant Wife Of Kidnapped Police Officer by Amberon11: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
O.P.M is a good church.

(1) (Reply)

How To Organize A Christian Women's Retreat / Business Boom Rings For Sales. New Arrival. N100,000 For First Ten Persons / BREAKING: Fulani Hersdmen Invade Enugu Community, Kill Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.