Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) (43798 Views)

Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Abu Zaria is for sure not just one of the most prestigious and early established universities in Nigeria, but still remain of the finest, with some breath taking structures.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
more pics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Looks OWK

3 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
for the prospective abusites...wishing all the best from one of it's proud alumni

15 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Sparrow13: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make i find trouble

An ABU student is ahead of you naturally

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sparrow13:
Make i find trouble

An ABU student is ahead of you naturally
What an irony!

29 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by youngvic406: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=dadabashua1 post=47823433]for the prospective abusites...wishing all the best from one of it's proud alumni [amen bro]

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2016
cool You are just showing architectural designs. When it comes to an academic institution what is most important is the CONTENT of these buildings. Is the library modern and up to date in its CONTENT? What about the science and engineering labs? Do they have facilities for students to do research? If we want to move forward in this country we have to start focusing on essentials instead of getting distracted by mere shadows. cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool You are just showing architectural designs. When it comes to an academic institution what is most important is the CONTENT of these buildings. Is the library modern and up to date in its CONTENT? What about the science and engineering labs? Do they have facilities for students to do research? If we want to move forward in this country we have to start focusing on essentials instead of getting distracted by mere shadows. cool
you can do the check up yourself, won't be bad. guess you will most likely be the first to criticise any standard lab, or research centers established under poor structures... Nigerians are the most difficult folks to please on earth

25 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2016
dadabashua1:
you can do the check up yourself, won't be bad.
won't respect a standard lab, research centers established under trees, will u?

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2016
dadabashua1:
you can do the check up yourself, won't be bad.

cool If you took these pics yourself (which I assume - I could be wrong) what is stopping you from going inside the buildings and snapping general views of the content? cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

cool If you took these pics yourself (which I assume - I could be wrong) what is stopping you from going inside the buildings and snapping general views of the content? cool
don't need to argue with you bro, am a graduate of the school, so I know what is inside.. but like I have told u before, it's not a bad idea if you can check it out yourself..

4 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2016
am very sure if the same structures are said to be from Harvard or Oxford, we won't mind to ask about what is inside, all we will say is. . wow this is what we lack in Nigeria, but for the fact is in Nigeria we don't really appreciate it, well we Nigerians don't appreciate ours, yet are the first to be promoting what is not ours, folks that once studied inside this structures still go out there in the western world and graduate with first class, guess in universities that there structures are loaded with everything.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by nitt: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Greatest Abusites!!!!
Naturally Ahead

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by emmasege: 1:47am On Jul 24, 2016
@OP, your post should be titled "...one of the finest universities in Nigeria". That was a gross error from an undergraduate or graduate of a first generation university in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by IamtherealRita(f): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2016
ABU Zaria full of Mosque every step you take, one beging to wonder if it is an Islamic school.

My opinion though

undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by NigerianScholar: 5:30am On Jul 24, 2016
dadabashua1:
Abu Zaria is for sure not just one of the most prestigious and early established universities in Nigeria, but still remain of the finest, with some breath taking structures.

Show us d pics of d hostels

I saw d video of pulse tv strivia university invasion abu, zaria. And d place wasnt nyc at all
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2016
emmasege:
@OP, your post should be titled "...one of the finest universities in Nigeria". That was a gross error from an undergraduate or graduate of a first generation university in Nigeria.
even someone that did not go to school should know what am trying to post.. OK prof,but I intentionally want it so.. (guru)
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2016
emmasege:
and for the records try to check the meaning of gross error my prof.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2016
emmasege:
a pity if you don't know the difference between, gross error, systematic error, Typographical error.. etc.. SMH
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2016
emmasege:
ABU Zaria---one Of The Finnest University In Nigeria (pics) - Education - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General /
Education / ABU Zaria---one Of The Finnest University In Nigeria (pics)...hahaha guess my dear never had time to read the subject.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Show us d pics of d hostels

I saw d video of pulse tv strivia university invasion abu, zaria. And d place wasnt nyc at all
believe me Abu Zaria hostels are very good. guess what you saw was the hostels before it was bn renovated.... if you have a friend ask him/her about that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 7:02am On Jul 24, 2016
IamtherealRita:
ABU Zaria full of Mosque every step you take, one beging to wonder if it is an Islamic school.

My opinion though

undecided
my dear sister yes you are not totally off the mark about that, but I can assure you that, those are just tiny departmental mosques you talking about, but when talk of major mosque Abu Zaria have only one, and two gigantic churches,trust me when I say do not be decived cutie... #smiling

8 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nutase: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Sharia school all na wash.

4 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by erabe(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2016
IamtherealRita:

My opinion though

undecided
ABU has got 2 mighty Churches, which federal uni in the south has got 1 central mosque

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Nutase:
Sharia school all na wash.
hahaha funny you, seriously it is a very nice place to be my dear.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Looks OWK
Its not OK the school fine pieces, Some Universities for North ehn na die, the way they spent money beautifying them you wilk start wondering if na them they produce the oil Check out BUK, ABU, FUTMinna, UDUs, UNijos and Unimaid.

3 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2016
Justdulla:

Its not OK the school fine pieces, Some Universities for North ehn na die, the way they spent money beautifying them you wilk start wondering if na them they produce the oil Check out BUK, ABU, FUTMinna, UDUs, UNijos and Unimaid.
hahaha believe me they won't understand, when I was still an under graduate, a friend paid me a visit from delta state, seriously I was embarrassed. I mean it, but when I told him before his visit he was skeptical. believe it or not ABU Zaria fine abeg. mind you am from the south
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by omolola15(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Nice
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by sexychocho(f): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Fine Structures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Simon P. Mallam, 5 Others Die In Kaduna Gas Explosion / See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.