Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? (1937 Views)

Banks Spend N34.2bn On IT, E-business Infrastructure / How Trusted And Genuine Is Standardgoldng.com A Ecurrency Exchanger / How Real Is E-currencychanger.com And Onlinenaira.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? by Whizpeter(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
[b]Hello Nairalanders,

My friend just told me about a group of well dressed guys that organised a seminar in his school about wealth creation and sustainability.

They claim they are from a networking firm that pays you in dollars for doing virtually nothing except from referring people..

How do you explain the fact that when you introduce someone to the business under your chain/team and the person registers with 105k, every member of your team gets $50 (N15,000 approx). (The $50 is for every two people that registers under you)

That means if your team comprises of 20 people, you all get a total of N300,000 when two people registers.. Remember that the two people would bring in only N210,000.

That means a loss of N90k on the part of the company, which company is established to make losses??

There are also some mouth watering offers in addition to that ooo..

Incentives like
-Free website builder and hosting
-Free video and voice calls both within and outside the country with no internet access
-10% commission on any money made by your junior team member
-Chance to win a car, House in Dubai/USA, Power bike, Laptop or phones
-and a lifetime opportunity to be entitled to 1% of the company's global profit monthly..

All this things na on top N105k ooo

Haba, even me sef dey fear for my friend!!
How do the company even get their money?

I always believe that if its too good to be true, then it ain't true..

Already told my friend that its a scam, but due to lack of concrete evidence, I decided to bring it here..

The funniest thing about the whole issue was when my friend told me that the organisers who are supposedly earning in thousand of dollars monthly trekked to the venue!!
They couldn't even hire a car nor own one!!
I laughed hard!!

My fellow nairalanders, what do you think? Scam or Genuine?

Their website is www.ebn.biz [/b]

Cc Lalasticalala I need a wider audience please!

[img]http://ebn.biz/images/ebnlogosite.png[/img]

[img]http://ebn.biz/images/e-learningsmall.jpg[/img]
Re: How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? by tripplephi: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
BROS BROS BROS.... how many times i call you......

i beg u with my slippers on my head.... RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, THEY ARE NOT REAL.... THEY ARE SCAM........ IT WILL CLOSE BEFORE 2017 AND THEY WOULD HAVE CARTED AWAY WITH CASH..... THEY ARE GOING FROM SCHOOL TO SCHOOL TO SCAM STUDENTS OF THEIR SCHOOL FEES AND UPKEEP CASH.

I HAVE WARNED YOU ALL O......

FLEE FROM THIS APPEARANCE OF EVIL.
Re: How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? by Whizpeter(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
tripplephi:
BROS BROS BROS.... how many times i call you......

i beg u with my slippers on my head.... RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, THEY ARE NOT REAL.... THEY ARE SCAM........ IT WILL CLOSE BEFORE 2017 AND THEY WOULD HAVE CARTED AWAY WITH CASH..... THEY ARE GOING FROM SCHOOL TO SCHOOL TO SCAM STUDENTS OF THEIR SCHOOL FEES AND UPKEEP CASH.

I HAVE WARNED YOU ALL O......

FLEE FROM THIS APPEARANCE OF EVIL.

Lol... What a funny way of passing your message..
Thank you for your input, I appreciate!

Need more responses please.
Re: How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? by tripplephi: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Whizpeter:

Lol... What a funny way of passing your message..
Thank you for your input, I appreciate!

Need more responses please.

i just scanned their IP address on my software and it bounces accross different countries also the phone number provided is from a software yahoo boys use to mask their nigerian phone number..... then on the site itself... it is clear that they are scam for many reasons.....

1) THEY CLAIM TO BE IN 120 COUNTRIES YET ONLY ONE COUNTRY ADDRESS IS CLEARLY SEEN

2) USING GOOGLE MAP I CHECKED FOR THE LOCATION OF THEIR OFFICE ON THE EXACT STREET THEY CLAIMED AND IT IS ACTUALLY A POST OFFICE WITH A SUIT NUMBER..... ANOTHER YAHOO TRICK

3) I NOTICE THAT THEIR GALLERY IS ON THE FALSE 'coming soon' yet they claim to be in 120 countries, so in all those countries their phones were not charged enough to even snap their seminars?

4) THEY ALSO DIDNT SHOW THEIR FACES.... so that in case of escaping a probe like an identity theft they would not be apprehend-able

5) the pics they uploaded is a general google image pics and my spynet caught it instantly, the browser i use gave them off quickly as a scam site.

IF WITH ALL THESE MAJOR POINTS YOU STILL NEED MORE RESPONSES THEN YOU ARE A SUSPECT.

I SUSPECT YOU OP MAY BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS SITE AND JUST WANT TO RAISE THE AWARENESS AND GET TO MORE PEOPLE... ANYWAY I ADVICE YOU THAT IT WONT WORK CAUSE WE ARE NOW WATCHING.

2 Likes

Re: How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? by Whizpeter(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
tripplephi:

i just scanned their IP address on my software and it bounces accross different countries also the phone number provided is from a software yahoo boys use to mask their nigerian phone number..... then on the site itself... it is clear that they are scam for many reasons.....

1) THEY CLAIM TO BE IN 120 COUNTRIES YET ONLY ONE COUNTRY ADDRESS IS CLEARLY SEEN

2) USING GOOGLE MAP I CHECKED FOR THE LOCATION OF THEIR OFFICE ON THE EXACT STREET THEY CLAIMED AND IT IS ACTUALLY A POST OFFICE WITH A SUIT NUMBER..... ANOTHER YAHOO TRICK

3) I NOTICE THAT THEIR GALLERY IS ON THE FALSE 'coming soon' yet they claim to be in 120 countries, so in all those countries their phones were not charged enough to even snap their seminars?

4) THEY ALSO DIDNT SHOW THEIR FACES.... so that in case of escaping a probe like an identity theft they would not be apprehend-able

5) the pics they uploaded is a general google image pics and my spynet caught it instantly, the browser i use gave them off quickly as a scam site.

IF WITH ALL THESE MAJOR POINTS YOU STILL NEED MORE RESPONSES THEN YOU ARE A SUSPECT.

I SUSPECT YOU OP MAY BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS SITE AND JUST WANT TO RAISE THE AWARENESS AND GET TO MORE PEOPLE... ANYWAY I ADVICE YOU THAT IT WONT WORK CAUSE WE ARE NOW WATCHING.

Ahhhh... Bros you made sense from the beginning ooo...

You just spoilt everything with your last two paragraphs.. Well everyone is entitled to their opinions!!

Thanks for the heads up tho... I appreciate!!
Re: How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? by cychez(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Guy those are false allegations, go to my EBN thread and view it. You can also contact me if you want. I am cychez and also a member of EBN.
Re: How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? by Whizpeter(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2016
cychez:
Guy those are false allegations, go to my EBN thread and view it. You can also contact me if you want. I am cychez and also a member of EBN.

Oga your NL profile is virtually empty, why should I believe you?
The only thread you've got on NL, na EBN, why should I believe you?
Even the thread is empty and you kept beating about the bush, why should I believe you?

If it were your type that visited my friend, I won't have made this post, cos everything about you points one place, SCAM!!!

No just vex me pass as I dey vex ooo!!
Re: How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? by cychez(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
guy my number is there if you want to contact me. still working on my thread though. but I respect your negativity, feel free to be positive and let's talk on my thread. happy Sunday
Re: How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? by Whizpeter(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
cychez:
guy my number is there if you want to contact me. still working on my thread though. but I respect your negativity, feel free to be positive and let's talk on my thread. happy Sunday

Just leave me alone biko...

(1) (Reply)

UBA Launches Quick Loan Product For Salary Earners / We Make Soap Cutters And Soap Molds / Buying Greendot Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.