Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? (537 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe / America Moves To Block Buhari From Receiving Abacha's Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? by potablenews(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks for been Here.I just sat down in my room thinking of how NIGERIA will be great.I just got the Inspiration to ask Nigerians This Question.
"If Nigeria move to America and America moves to Nigeria includeing there president what do u think will happen"
I just ask my friend the question,You wont believe what he told me:He said if that happen,Nigeria will be great while America will be corrupt and Bad.LOlz.
Off to you Nigerians.Let know your view.
Express your view with the comment box below.

Re: ”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? by ThundrCork(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
America will become like Nigeria and Nigeria will become like America. Nigeria's problem is her people

2 Likes

Re: ”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? by alade112(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Av once had dz same thought buh your friend is wrong Nigeria is good The people inside re the problem. America will still catch up and leave us behind U can never change the mind of a corrupted soul & a soul that has been damaged

1 Like

Re: ”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? by junketer(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
If that were to happen then nigeria will be as america is in the next hundred year while americans will rebuild nigeria and still turn it around to be hundred times better.

1 Like

Re: ”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? by bayelsaowei(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
America would end up like Nigeria. ..existing structures like true federalism would be torn down...America would retrogress to central governance...then oil producing states would complain about marginalisation. ...America would turn into a mono-economy...We would have certificateless dictator leaders running for elections.. grin grin

We would have streams of mumu leaders who would loot monies...well fare programmes would be scrapped...I can go on and on..
Re: ”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? by DaBullIT(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
First 3 comments are making sense , but lemme ask you , what do you think we can do to change that ?
Re: ”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? by chachanga: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
A Lizard in Nigeria won't suddenly ChangeUp to an Alligator in America!

You wanna know what's worse?

The fragmented confused mess that Nigeria has become is now slowly being reflected in the most basic constituent elements of the country and its nationhood i.e. the people and its various subgroupings (by whatever demographic indices you may choose to apply!)

Like I once asked on this same NL; the Americans have their American Dream, some Middle Eastern nations are dreaming of an Islamic Sharia-based caliphate, the Brits feel their Brexit will bring them closer to their Britannian Ideals, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE NIGERIAN DREAM IS?!

The same way you see people thronging massive divisions like tribàlism, Party politics, religion etc's petty lines while dragging meaningless points shows you how far-gone we are already.

When people can no longer tell themselves the objective factual truth and just argue baselessly or prefer to dig up and sling smut rather borrow another's objective viewpoints, you know they're hopelessly lost to their own self-image and are busy being photocopies of faded pictures.

The journey's really far; i hope we get there one day soon sha!
Re: ”if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria”what Will Happen? by naija247: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Simple small time Nigerians from the new Nigeria go run go the new America grin

(1) (Reply)

Say Amen To Timipre Sylva / Just One Sip Of Alcohol Leaves Two Brothers Dead / (MUST READ!!!) Why We Cancelled Declaration Of Niger Delta Republic – Adaka Boro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.