Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

NTA on the internet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NTA on the internet (10797 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA on the internet by losinowo: 4:41am On Nov 23, 2005
Can anyone please let me know if one can get NTA news broadcast live on the internet?
Re: NTA on the internet by queen2(f): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2005
I dont know bout the broadcast but they got website
Re: NTA on the internet by natasha: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2005
you can watch NTA network news i.e the 9pm news on this website: www.nigeria.gov.ng.
scroll down and click on "watch NTA news". u need WMP to watch it though. and uu can also watch past network news from the archives.
Re: NTA on the internet by ocho(f): 4:22am On Jan 14, 2006
oh wow! shocked Thanks natasha girl kiss oh my! i haven't seen that NTA screen in like forever and i didn't realise how much i missed it until started feeling "nigeria sick" ee yaah cry i just watched "news line" grin meeeen, i miss nigeria.
Re: NTA on the internet by abujabooks(f): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2008
Watchin Nta news ~ great!

Why r dy always losing sound signals?
Re: NTA on the internet by maimmiso: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2009
u can watch it on this link www.watchnta.com its crystle clear,u have to fill in a survey it dosnt take a minute but its awesome.
i checked the www.nigeria.gov.ng its not working.Ant its not as clear as www.watchnta.com
cheers
Re: NTA on the internet by anothny(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2009
nta on my http://mynigeriatv.com/ it is pretty good
Re: NTA on the internet by maimmiso: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
anothny:

nta on my http://mynigeriatv.com/ it is pretty good

But, why asking people to pay $5.00 I thought NTA is our national TV station ?

We may have to pay to sing Nigeria's National anthem too ooo!!!

And i just hate the idea of asking people to download plugins (plus pay) before watching.

I would rather stick with the other link - i think it's watchnta.com and it's free.
Re: NTA on the internet by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
ocho:

oh wow! shocked Thanks natasha girl kiss oh my! i haven't seen that NTA screen in like forever and i didn't realise how much i missed it until started feeling "nigeria sick" ee yaah cry i just watched "news line" grin meeeen, i miss nigeria.

hehehe cheesy

i felt the same way the first time i watched nta online
Re: NTA on the internet by 9ja4eva: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2009
watchnta.com is d best.
Re: NTA on the internet by ceejay80s(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2012
Waste of bandwidth
Re: NTA on the internet by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: NTA on the internet by sarawonder: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
w w w. t e l a f r i c t v. c o m

for the best way to watch NTA and a host of other channels online

(1) (Reply)

Download/watch She-hulk: Attorney At Law / Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival / Kung Fu Panda 4 MP4 (HD Movie Quality) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.