Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,568 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page (10179 Views)

Designated Survivor - Season 02- Episode 11 (download Now) / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page / DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2016
Come in if you are a fan of the show DESIGNATED SURVIVOR produced and acted by Kieffer Sutherland (24) and as well as Maggie Q (Nikita). Airs every Wednesday

Who killed Mr president and his cabinet members as well as members of Congress?
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
A great series after just 4episodes I must confess
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by osymerga(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Keep updating us with latest happenings Pls.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by franugo(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2016
awesome series ,,,best there is right now for me
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Show took a break. Will be back this week. The president isn't finding life easy at all. Maggie Q as smart as we have known her from Nikita
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Jokerman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
It's weird not seeing Sutherland as the lead investigator.... grin

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Amanhasnoname: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bouto start this series.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jokerman:
It's weird not seeing Sutherland as the lead investigator.... grin
true

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
New episode out...cheesy
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by westsyde92: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
am I the only one that feels that finally kiefer gets to experience the pressure he puts presidents under in 24...he fink say na easy job...game on...

3 Likes

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2016
This episode 5 made so much sense o. Kieffer really feeling the heat of the hot seat. The death of max Clarkson d commander pained me sha. Maggie Q's boss has seen d light
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by osymerga(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2016
I can't wait for the season to complete before watching...
I don't like watching Interesting series in piecemeal.
I must have to wait.

2 Likes

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by landinfo: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Aldough I'mnotup to date with the series (episode 7), the ones I have watched thus far (episode 1-5) has been great
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by DEIFIED(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
The kind conspiracy theory wey them dey cook for that movie go blow everybody mind when e finally open.

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2016
This fbi man will start dancing to their tunes now cos of his abducted son....I suspect Peter's wife which will later involves the wife's family...I don't trust the chie f of staff too....and I anticipate a big fight between the president and the first lady....lol it won't be funny
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmmnn..e be like i go follow. Wasn't really interested
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2016
New episode out .. cheesy
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by DEIFIED(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
nymphomaniac:
New episode out .. cheesy
Yes ooh.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
The plot thickens. I don't know who to trust. I sha know that Atwood was stupid for picking family over the lives of millions of people in the long run. Because of this his decision, his son and wife may still die and for what....NOTHING!
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
I think this is the fall finale. Can't wait for the next episode next year. Seasons greetings fellas
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Everyone is out for blood! Even Congress woman hookstraten.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by westsyde92: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
nymphomaniac:
I think this is the fall finale. Can't wait for the next episode next year. Seasons greetings fellas
nope dere is one more episode nextweek according to wikipedia
me I can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2016
With kief Sutherland this series is promising .
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2016
Ooh Hannah my Hannah....hmm.....is next week season finale?
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by mach7(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
The series is bam, and the series finale is this wednesday.

A few pointers though:

Atwood isn't thinking. After confessing, what prevents Catalan from X..ing him and his son?

Maggie Q played her cards too open by directly casting suspicion on Macleish. Due to her arranged 'accident' I am certain that Peter M will become VP

Jack Bauer...sorry President Kirkman should be wary of his COS Aaron Shore. Something tells me that the guy is involved somehow in the plot

Finally, the traitor is not one person. It is a group of [corporate] people. If you watched 24 Season 7, you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Keky(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
mach7:

A few pointers though:

Atwood isn't thinking. After confessing, what prevents Catalan from X..ing him and his son?

Maggie Q played her cards too open by directly casting suspicion on Macleish. Due to her arranged 'accident' I am certain that Peter M will become VP

Jack Bauer...sorry President Kirkman should be wary of his COS Aaron Shore. Something tells me that the guy is involved somehow in the plot

Finally, the traitor is not one person. It is a group of [corporate] people. If you watched 24 Season 7, you will understand better.
Mid season finale not series finale.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by joankash: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Designated survivor is dope am enjoying it
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
mach7:

A few pointers though:

Atwood messed up mehn. I agree too that it is a cabal that orchestrated the bombing and everything going on. Let's watch and see.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Jokerman(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Beautiful episode.... Hannah wells sef, u better start acting like Nikita.... grin

President kirkman has too much enemies chai .... I really suspect his C.O.S...
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nkemma54(m): 3:34am On Dec 15, 2016
omo hannah just committed treason o. pulling out a gun during d swearing in of d vice president to save d president from being assassinated while everyone is seeing her as mentally unstable. chai. episode 11 do and come na cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
This series is really dope, those that have a taste for good tv storylines and plots can attest to it... But its quite unfortunate that the show is not getting enough attention or will I say viewer ship in Naija here.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Episode 1-9 was for introduction and elongating the series, the real plot is Episode 10, deep conspiracy and boy i love conspiracy theory, the president can't die, and MacLeish is a pawn that the secret plotters want to put in the white house. And everybody are under hostage including new FBI head, Forstaal. The capitol bombers are using people in government, just like have Atwood to confess to murdering Nassar, Aaron Shore is also been used. I hate series because of all these suspense. Now who knows when they will release another episode again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda's Novel "Americanah" Is Getting A Hollywood Adaptation! / Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. / What's The Difference Between A Film And A Home Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.