Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

EXPOSED !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXPOSED !!! (4608 Views)

Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders / Fake Pastors Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED !!! by Presbulg(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alhamdullilah, I just went through this post about a pastor who converted to Islam. As I was going through the comments, I found out the following. I'm glad I did

A guy posted a youtube video link asking people to watch it saying the video exposes Islam

Link to the post - www.nairaland.com/3244322/photo-pastor-converts-islam-taraba

Here's what he posted

Built2last:
Check his history

He either has Islamic gene down his generation or poverty has been slapping him. Here comes a mall with an irresistible offer. My guy took the offer.

Let him watch this video I saw in January.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8

But unfortunately for him, a christian brother who understands the language discovered what they were discussing was totally different from what the subtitles were saying.

So he quoted the post up there and replied with this

stevedre:

The translator is high on Oshogbo weed. That guy was talking about former egypt president Mohamed morsi and was insulting Obama and America... Haba, Come on guys, lets be more constructive in our criticism because there are good and bad people in all regions of the world no matter your religion. I am a Christian but i will never stand and watch an innocent muslim attacked because of his religion.

In order to buttress the what he said, he posted this again

stevedre:

Do you speak and understand arabic and have you ever lived in an arab country? I guess no so don't make me assume you're looking for cheap likes, for the records...my name is steve and i am a methodist but i understand arabic cause i lived over there for years with my family. Arabs Christians are more spiritually sound than most of our fake hypocrite Christians in Nigeria like you. This is a big sin so stop it, the translation does not correspond with what he was saying but ironically what was written is the truth abou islam.

The point I'm trying to make here is, unless people sit down or take their time to study about Islam and not what a few muslims out of about almost 2 billion muslims do. You won't understand Islam totally by just looking at muslims, yes even the good ones.

The media is not helping Islam at all, what they report is the bad things muslims do and rarely make the world know about the many good ones.

For example, during the last Ramadan fasting ALONE, UK muslims donated £100 million to charity but the media never reported that. It was a twitter user that tweeted it in order for people to see how biased the media agency is Muslims. You can google it to confirm.

If you go through the comments under that video, you'll realize there people claiming the subtitles are totally different from what those men were saying. Obviously, this is the work of a person who is being used by the devil but Almighty God will continue to expose them.

cc: madridguy,
crusadistic,
vedaxcool
sino,
alfarouq,
Rilwon,
Oladim001
udatso,
tintingz,
Demmzy15,
tbaba1234,
Empiree,
Rilwayne001,
maclatunji.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXPOSED !!! by Presbulg(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Be guided

Re: EXPOSED !!! by omokab: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Truely the media is not friendly to islam as a religion all over the world. Our muslim brothers who are also a journalist suppose to be the one fighting for islam but I don't know the reason of their inactive for islam. They like talking lies about islam to paint it black both genuine and those that are not genuine. How can somebody posted a complete lie without a shame on social media,not even thinking of the consequences of what will happen to the readers. Unknowingly to them, they are worst than a killer and terrorist because they have misled a lot of people. Is not only when you kill by gun or ammunition make you to be a killer. A public liar is also a killer. But one thing is for sure,no matter how you are trying to bring down islam ALLAH will always lift up his religion. Because it is a true religion from almighty God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED !!! by Empiree: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kudos Up There ^
Re: EXPOSED !!! by kilo4sure: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutting hands and feet, having sex with slave girls as booty from war, fighting holy war, stoning to death or flogging people, all these are barbaric practices that may have been okay for the Muslims in the 7th century but not in the 21st century, this shows that Islam cannot guide humanity for all time. This is the fact.
True, l condemn any who would lie just to paint Islam bad, but there are some undeniable facts about Islam. Muslims just shove these things by accusing the media without facing the real issues. The major problem with Islam is hadith and Quran, not media.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED !!! by jcross19: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Isis, alqAaida, boko haram, hazebolla, taliban,mujahedeen, alnisra and alshabab who are these guys? Killing of woman preacher in abuja? Honor killing of tv personality in pakistan by her brother? Orlando shooting of 49 souls?,159 shot dead in paris nko? Killing of deeper life woman during ramadan ? Are these cooked up or real? Please call a spade a spade stop calling it agricultural material. Media are doing their good job to make sure everyone should know the religious you harbour in your home.

Your problem is that damn hadith and koran.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED !!! by Presbulg(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
jcross19:
Isis, alqAaida, boko haram, hazebolla, taliban,mujahedeen, alnisra and alshabab who are these guys? Killing of woman preacher in abuja? Honor killing of tv personality in pakistan by her brother? Orlando shooting of 49 souls?,159 shot dead in paris nko? Killing of deeper life woman during ramadan ? Are these cooked up or real? Please call a spade a spade stop calling it agricultural material. Media are doing their good job to make sure everyone should know the religious you harbour in your home.
Your problem is that damn hadith and koran.

kilo4sure:
Cutting hands and feet, having sex with slave girls as booty from war, fighting holy war, stoning to death or flogging people, all these are barbaric practices that may have been okay for the Muslims in the 7th century but not in the 21st century, this shows that Islam cannot guide humanity for all time. This is the fact.
True, l condemn any who would lie just to paint Islam bad, but there are some undeniable facts about Islam. Muslims just shove these things by accusing the media without facing the real issues. The major problem with Islam is hadith and Quran, not media.

I'm sure the pastor that converted said more than this, in the end what happened ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED !!! by jcross19: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Presbulg:

I'm sure the pastor that converted said more than this, in the end what happened ?

is not a pastor !!! Show me where he preached on the pulpit and the name of his church then I believe if not is a fraud.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by Presbulg(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2016
jcross19:
is not a pastor !!! Show me where he preached on the pulpit and the name of his church then I believe if not is a fraud.

Considering the 1 million churches we have in Nigeria, it's hard for all of them to be in the spotlight. He's not the first pastor to revert tho. Surely won't be the last too.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by jcross19: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Considering the 1 million churches we have in Nigeria, it's hard for all of them to be in the spotlight. He's not the first pastor to revert tho. Surely won't be the last too.
show me what I asked you!!!! Shikena. We know muslims with their lies and propaganda. Last time they told use a girl of 16 years of igbo tribe converted not know she was kidnapped thanks to the media. Shame on allah its paedophilia prophet.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by Demmzy15(m): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2016
jcross19:
show me what I asked you!!!! Shikena.

The man is a pastor from Taraba, you can't seriously be expecting him to run to Taraba to get pics.

We know muslims with their lies and propaganda.

Last time I checked, it's Christians that controlled the media. The report false stories, inconsistencies and the rest!

Last time they told use a girl of 16 years of igbo tribe converted not know she was kidnapped thanks to the media.

But that doesn't change the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in Igboland!!

Shame on allah its paedophilia prophet.

15 million Arab Christians call this "Allaah" their God. I hope gay/homosexual Jesus taught you some manners!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED !!! by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:
Alhamdullilah, I just went through this post about a pastor who converted to Islam. As I was going through the comments, I found out the following. I'm glad I did

A guy posted a youtube video link asking people to watch it saying the video exposes Islam

Here's what he posted

[/b]

But unfortunately for him, a christian brother who understands the language discovered what they were discussing was totally different from what the subtitles were saying.

[b]

[/b]

[b]The point I'm trying to make here is, unless people sit down or take their time to study about Islam and not what a few muslims out of about almost 2 billion muslims do. You won't understand Islam totally by just looking at muslims, yes even the good ones.

The media is not helping Islam at all, what they report is the bad things muslims do and rarely make the world know about the many good ones.

For example, during the last Ramadan fasting ALONE, UK muslims donated £100M to charity but the media never reported that. It was a twitter user that tweeted it in order for people to see how biased the media agency is Muslims. You can google it to confirm.

If you go through the comments under that video, you'll realize there people claiming the subtitles are totally different from what those men were saying. Obviously, this is the work of a person who is being used by the devil but Almighty God will continue to expose them.

crusadistic,
vedaxcool
sino,
alfarouq,
Rilwon,
Oladim001
udatso,
tintingz,
Demmzy15,
tbaba1234,
Empiree,
Rilwayne001,
maclatunji.
Watch as they continue using the video even after it has been exposed to be a pitiful lie.It isn't a sin to them as long it advances their agenda...paul would be so proud grin

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED !!! by Empiree: 3:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Daddy Go is NEXT! grin
Re: EXPOSED !!! by kilo4sure: 5:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Empiree:
Daddy Go is NEXT! grin
Lol, so are you telling me if Daddy G.O or the Pope converts then Islam is from God? I simply don't get your reasoning here or you are just being damn right funny mehn. Many Muslims also give their life to Christ, a simple Google search would make this clear. Islam is so insecure that the moment a pope or pastor converts or even praise Islam, they see it as confirmation. It seems to me they think if pastors and popes who know it all could convert then Islam must be true, because they equate this men to be thesame as christian scholars(which is not usually the case anyway). But this is not how it works in Christianity especially with pastors, Pastors have made many mistakes and some have done evil, popes in the past have also done terrible things. So their conversion to any other god mean nothing. Check wikiislam testominies to see how many Muslims convert to Christianity even your imams, all of these mean nothing to me and doesn't make Christianity true. What you should be concerned about is the reason the person gives for converting, does it hold water?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED !!! by Empiree: 5:29am On Jul 24, 2016
kilo4sure:

Lol, so are you telling me if Daddy G.O or the Pope converts then Islam is from God? I simply don't get your reasoning here or you are just being damn right funny mehn. Many Muslims also give their life to Christ, a simple Google search would make this clear. Islam is so insecure that the moment a pope or pastor converts or even praise Islam, they see it as confirmation. It seems to me they think if pastors and popes who know it all could convert then Islam must be true, because they equate this men to their scholars, but this is not how it works in Christianity especially with pastors. Pastors have made many mistakes and some have done evil, popes in the past have also done terrible things. So their conversion to any other god mean nothing. Check wikiislam testominies to see how many Muslims convert to Christianity even your imams, all of these mean nothing to me and doesn't make Christianity true. What you should be concerned about is the reason the person gives for converting, does it hold water?
Pardon me?. You missed it. We dont need Pastor or Pope or any christian to confirm Islam. Confirmation of Islam is mentioned and confirmed by God and His Angels. That's enough for us.

"But Allah bears witness to that which He has revealed to you. He has sent it down with His knowledge, and the angels bear witness [as well]. And sufficient is Allah as Witness." ~ Qur'an 4:166

"And those who have disbelieved say, "You are not a messenger." Say, [O Muhammad], "Sufficient is Allah as Witness between me and you, and [the witness of] whoever has knowledge of the Scripture."" ~ Qur'an 13: 43

"There is no god but He: That is the witness of Allah, His angels, and those endued with knowledge, standing firm on justice. There is no god but He, the Exalted in Power, the Wise." ~ Qur'an 3:18

So their praising Islam is NOT necessary. Doesn't confirm truth of Islam. Islam already confirmed itself.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED !!! by kilo4sure: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2016
Empiree:
Pardon me?. You missed it. We dont need Pastor or Pope or any christian to confirm Islam. Confirmation of Islam is mentioned and confirmed by God and His Angels. That's enough for us.

"But Allah bears witness to that which He has revealed to you. He has sent it down with His knowledge, and the angels bear witness [as well]. And sufficient is Allah as Witness." ~ Qur'an 4:166

"And those who have disbelieved say, "You are not a messenger." Say, [O Muhammad], "Sufficient is Allah as Witness between me and you, and [the witness of] whoever has knowledge of the Scripture."" ~ Qur'an 13: 43

"There is no god but He: That is the witness of Allah, His angels, and those endued with knowledge, standing firm on justice. There is no god but He, the Exalted in Power, the Wise." [b]~ Qur'an 3:18[/b

So their praising Islam is NOT necessary. Doesn't confirm truth of Islam. Islam already confirmed itself.

So you are using the Quran to confirm the Quran? Why do you believe what the Quran states?
Re: EXPOSED !!! by izzou(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2016
The whole earth can convert for all i care

But i rather kill myself than leave Christianity

I have no problem with you my islamic brothers. I just dont see the peace that they seem to have

This pastor is small. Let even the pope be converted sef. It doesnt change anything

cool
Re: EXPOSED !!! by Empiree: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2016
kilo4sure:

So you are using the Quran to confirm the Quran? Why do you believe what the Quran states?
Test of time and challenges:

"Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah they would surely have found therein much discrepancy." ~Surah 4. An-Nisaa, Ayah 82

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED !!! by jcross19: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:

The man is a pastor from Taraba, you can't seriously be expecting him to run to Taraba to get pics.

Last time I checked, it's Christians that controlled the media. The report false stories, inconsistencies and the rest!

But that doesn't change the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in Igboland!!

15 million Arab Christians call this "Allaah" their God. I hope gay/homosexual Jesus taught you some manners!
bro. Longest time!!!!!!!. I really missed having a discussion with you! Well the blog that carry the news of that pastor should provide where the pastor was preaching on the pulpit or an evidence to prove is a pastor than showing a man tagged the man pastor!!!!. Is a fraud.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by tintingz(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Well done brother @OP

May Allah continue blessing you. smiley

There was another video that went viral about an imam that converted to Christianity but unfortunately all what his said are lies. Many muslims replied him and expose his fake ašs.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by malvisguy212: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
omokab:
Truely the media is not friendly to islam as a religion all over the world.
which media ? Go and read the quran and hadith and see how muhammed fail woefully as a prophet. Muhammed is the only prophet who did not live to what he preach, marry his adopted son wife, have sex with soo many women, marry aisha at the age of 6. This information is in the quran and NOT the media. Many of us are ex muslims, we know ALL this from small.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by Presbulg(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2016
crusadistic:

Watch as they continue using the video even after it has been exposed to be a pitiful lie.It isn't a sin to them as long it advances their agenda...paul would be so proud grin

God'll continue to expose them.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by Presbulg(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Empiree:
Daddy Go is NEXT! grin
I won't be surprised if that happens
Re: EXPOSED !!! by Presbulg(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2016
tintingz:
Well done brother @OP

May Allah continue blessing you. smiley

There was another video that went viral about an imam that converted to Christianity but unfortunately all what his said are lies. Many muslims replied him and expose his fake ašs.

No imam, I repeat no Imam who is learned will ever leave Islam. Let them continue to deceive themselves.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by Presbulg(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2016
izzou:
The whole earth can convert for all i care

But i rather kill myself than leave Christianity

I have no problem with you my islamic brothers. I just dont see the peace that they seem to have

This pastor is small. Let even the pope be converted sef. It doesnt change anything

cool

Remove that rose tinted glasses
Re: EXPOSED !!! by kilo4sure: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Empiree:
Test of time and challenges:

"Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah they would surely have found therein much discrepancy." ~Surah 4. An-Nisaa, Ayah 82
Really First of all it is stupid to say a book is divine because it has no discrepancy. My science test book has no discrepancy, Shakespeare has no discrepancy. But even if l agree with this false premise, still the quran has lots of discrepancies that even your scholars had to explain them away by the rule of abrogration. I would start with a few...
lt is they who have lost their own souls that they would not believe. Quran 6v12.
No soul can believe except by the will of Allah. Quran 10v100.
Is this a contradiction or not? One verse says no soul can believe except by Allah's will, another said some are responsible for the damnation of their soul because they did not believe.
Should Jews and Christians fear the last day? Surah 3v19 or they should not? Surah 2v62.
There are more coming, one at a time, just begin with these.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by kilo4sure: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:

No imam, I repeat no Imam who is learned will ever leave Islam. Let them continue to deceive themselves.
No pastor, l repeat no pastor who is learned would ever leave Christianity. Let them continue to deceive themselves.
Re: EXPOSED !!! by Presbulg(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: EXPOSED !!! by Empiree: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2016
kilo4sure:

Really First of all it is stupid to say a book is divine because it has no discrepancy. My science test book has no discrepancy, Shakespeare has no discrepancy. But even if l agree with this false premise, still the quran has lots of discrepancies that even your scholars had to explain them away by the rule of abrogration. I would start with a few...
lt is they who have lost their own souls that they would not believe. Quran 6v12.
No soul can believe except by the will of Allah. Quran 10v100.
Is this a contradiction or not? One verse says no soul can believe except by Allah's will, another said some are responsible for the damnation of their soul because they did not believe.
Should Jews and Christians fear the last day? Surah 3v19 or they should not? Surah 2v62.
There are more coming, one at a time, just begin with these.

don't derail this thread please . open urs and then invite muslims to contribute . thanks
Re: EXPOSED !!! by udatso: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Here's what he posted

[/b]

[b]

[/b]

[b]The point I'm trying to make here is, unless people sit down or take their time to study about Islam and not what a few muslims out of about almost 2 billion muslims do. You won't understand Islam totally by just looking at muslims, yes even the good ones.

For example, during the last Ramadan fasting ALONE, UK muslims donated £100M to charity but the media never reported that. It was a twitter user that tweeted it in order for people to see how biased the media agency is Muslims. You can google it to confirm.

crusadistic,
vedaxcool
sino,
alfarouq,
Rilwon,
Oladim001
udatso,
tintingz,
Demmzy15,
tbaba1234,
Empiree,
Rilwayne001,
maclatunji.
Jazakallahu khairan for exposing this. In most cases I don't even care to look at what they post anymore Cos it's filled with lies. This same video in few weeks, months or years time, some of these miscreants will spread it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED !!! by udatso: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Well said
Re: EXPOSED !!! by udatso: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:

Temper temper brother

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching / The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF / See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.