Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Study In Germany For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Germany For Free (1119 Views)

You Can Now Go To College In Germany For Free, No Matter Where You’re From / Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education / Free Universities Education In Germany For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Germany For Free by Nonnyexon12: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
THE BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN GERMANY:

No IELTS / TOEFL/ UTME/JAMB required, 100% admission and invitation Assurance for foreign students.

Invitation Letter in few day.
Guaranteed study Visa to our students .
No tuition fee
You can study and work
You can travel to U.S and any other European countries
Studying medicine in Ukraine is the cheapest in the world and recognized by WHO and MCI.
[https://superhealthadvice.com/test-form/] CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW[/https://superhealthadvice.com/test-form/]

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Study In Germany For Free by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Your mama na German councillor?

Nonnyexon12:
THE BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN GERMANY:

No IELTS / TOEFL/ UTME/JAMB required, 100% admission and invitation Assurance for foreign students.

Invitation Letter in few day.
Guaranteed study Visa to our students .
No tuition fee
You can study and work
You can travel to U.S and any other European countries
Studying medicine in Ukraine is the cheapest in the world and recognized by WHO and MCI.
[https://superhealthadvice.com/test-form/] CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW[/https://superhealthadvice.com/test-form/]

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Study In Germany For Free by HawksDude(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Logician:
Your mama na German councillor?

grin grin grin grin

Nothing is free in this life.

Scammers everywhere.
Re: Study In Germany For Free by Nonnyexon12: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2016
@Logician I doubt you actually have an utter understanding of English. From the way you sound you seem to be so skeptic which if you do not correct you run the risk of missing many opportunities in life. Whether my Mama is the German consular or not the fact remains that in Germany there is no tuition fee in most institutions. I really understand you still have a deformed mindset and refuse to discard your fallacy of hasty generalization that ''Nothing is free in life''. You must drop your myopic Nigerian understanding okay. Developed countries are not like Nigeria which you and I know that Nigeria is seriously sick and is crying for an expert medical attention. The earlier you understand this the better for you. Anyway if you are interested to Know more about the Study in Germany; feel free to call my number @ +380730737398.
Re: Study In Germany For Free by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nonnyexon12:
@Logician I doubt you actually have an utter understanding of English. From the way you sound you seem to be so skeptic which if you do not correct you run the risk of missing many opportunities in life. Whether my Mama is the German consular or not the fact remains that in Germany there is no tuition fee in most institutions. I really understand you still have a deformed mindset and refuse to discard your fallacy of hasty generalization that ''Nothing is free in life''. You must drop your myopic Nigerian understanding okay. Developed countries are not like Nigeria which you and I know that Nigeria is seriously sick and is crying for an expert medical attention. The earlier you understand this the better for you. Anyway if you are interested to Know more about the Study in Germany; feel free to call my number @ +380730737398.

OK, let me simplify. What do you stand to profit or are you a philanthropist? What is your interest in the service you are offering
Re: Study In Germany For Free by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nonnyexon12:

Gud day am interested in doing my masters program in Germany can I have your whatsapp number or mail.
Re: Study In Germany For Free by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oga OP..it is very cheap ...not free...and educate those people interested ,its not that easY..like finland,denmark and norway...talking from experience

(1) (Reply)

Grand Finale Of KWIRS Tax Club Quiz Competition Holds Tomorrow / Register For Toefl @ 60k / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.