Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Asthma Testimony - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asthma Testimony (439 Views)

Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / Testimony Of Buyer Of Self Heating Knee Protector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asthma Testimony by fynex(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
YOU AIN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Just when you think you have heard the best of Ruzu, you hear another testimony from a user and you simply know there is so much yet unseen and unheard in what Ruzu can do.

Asthma aka bronchial asthma or reactive airway disease is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.

For some people, asthma is a minor nuisance. For others, it can be a major problem that interferes with daily activities and may lead to a life-threatening asthma attack. Asthma can't be cured, but its symptoms can be controlled.

This week we had an amazing testimony from a Ruzu user who has bronchial asthma. Read and be inspired to order yours today!

I'm a bronchial asthmatic and allergic to anything menthol, mint, Baba blue, Robb, Vicks, Aboliki, Chinese balm, Toothpaste, Chewing gum & Sweet with even the slightest mint or menthol flavour, etc. Even smelling them from afar was enough to trigger an immediate asthmatic attack! So is carrying heavy stuff or climbing a flight of stairs. But I can happily say that since I have started taking Ruzu in the last week of June, I have not had an attack! God be praised! In fact, I was able to go on an International flight without any emergency (when to even go on a 1-hr flight within Nigeria was never without trepidation and a sure attack!

Mrs Ghaneeyyah

Still in doubt? Try Ruzu today and you will soon be sharing your own testimony. Place your ORDER NOW!

Call/WhatsApp @08081931749

(1) (Reply)

Should Tiles Be Used In Bathroom Walls And Floor / 5 Weird Illnesses You May Not Know Exist / Treat Gonorrhea Outrightly In A Natural And Holistic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.