Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Meet The Ceo Of Consolidate Konphiensa Nig Ltd - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Ceo Of Consolidate Konphiensa Nig Ltd (482 Views)

Wife Of The Ceo Wedger Group Samples Her Assets / How I Discovered My Passion For Shoe-making — Bamiro, YNORTH CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ceo Of Consolidate Konphiensa Nig Ltd by Godfreytimesblo(m): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2016
NEW DELHI, INDIA –there is a saying: don’t expect perfection from any man. Man is sinking sand and God is the solid rock. In life the earlier you realize nothing moves until you apply yourself, the start of your progressive path is achieved.

Knowing that reputation is validation, the only thing Mr. Ikechukwu is capable of making is amazing. Egged on by that mind set, he moves until he finds himself on the path of greatness where nobody else has gone before or willing to go, because when you move with life knowing that to get to a higher dimension in life you must go through higher challenges, challenges won’t hit you as hard as it would one who doesn’t know.

“Even when surrounded by non-believers, being beyond belief puts me way ahead –I self-empower myself by using doubt as a tool, then follow through with seriously serious prayers. As you well know, prayer is a spiritual exercise. It is the key to succeeding in this life because this world we are in, was created with prayer.” Ikechukwu said.

If you are one who puts more thoughts into your appearance and need easiest ways to improve your social prospects and the way people see you, kindly reach for Consolidated Konphiensa Nig Ltd. Dealers of good grooming and dresses that cuts across all social groups and identities.

“We also guide you into becoming more fashionable than average. We enlighten you about clothes and style. With us you will find good clothing choice for everyone.” He added.

Mr. Konfi has over the years enlightened his customers on how to rid themselves of blind spot in their grooming and fashion sense. To him it is not just about making sales, that is helpful but maintaining customers by rendering value added services is vital. In his office in Abuja, you will find other varieties of electrical. There you will find Chandeliers, Bulbs, TVs, et al.

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Kids For Our Summer Fashion Classes Starting 1 August 2016! / Do You Care About Free Makeup Training? / Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Faith Dumnoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.