Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

All Expert & Newbies In Programming Come Here Please!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / All Expert & Newbies In Programming Come Here Please!! (1033 Views)

Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application / Looking For Both Masters And Newbies In Programming And Is Willing To Work / One Of The Best Languages For Beginners In Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Expert & Newbies In Programming Come Here Please!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:09am On Jul 24, 2016
This question i want you all to answer!!!
.....its gonna be useful to all!

1.what's framework and how does it works

2.usinq php framework can javascript work and vice versal

3.usinq framework will still write html files or just straiqht with the language.

4.can i code one site with many language

5where can we get best online lecture.

Thanks
Re: All Expert & Newbies In Programming Come Here Please!! by Olyboy16(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
This question i want you all to answer!!!
.....its gonna be useful to all!

1.what's framework and how does it works

2.usinq php framework can javascript work and vice versal

3.usinq framework will still write html files or just straiqht with the language.

4.can i code one site with many language

5where can we get best online lecture.

Thanks
i feel your pain bro...i do. but you know being a programmer also means u shld be able to use major search engines efficiently.
ease your pain bro, check all these questions(well structure) on google and you will be busy learning for the next few weeks
Re: All Expert & Newbies In Programming Come Here Please!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Olyboy16:

i feel your pain bro...i do. but you know being a programmer also means u shld be able to use major search engines efficiently.
ease your pain bro, check all these questions(well structure) on google and you will be busy learning for the next few weeks
okay

(1) (Reply)

Little Job For An Html Programmer / Design Of Christmas E-card For My Company / Health Tech Meetup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.