Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How To Monetize Wordpress Free Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Monetize Wordpress Free Blogs (440 Views)

10 Brilliant Wordpress Plugins To Monetize Your Blog / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize Wordpress Free Blogs by MastourJr: 3:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Making money from might sound interesting and perhaps new to you.
Yes. You can make money from your free blog.
Question is<b>HOW?</b>

There are quite a few ways you can make money from your free blog and some of them are;
<ol type="I">
<li>WordsAds </li>
<li>Affliate Networks </li>
<li>Sponsored contents </li>
</ol>

I'll be explaining them one by one.

<blockquote>
WordsAds.</blockquote.

WordsAds are the equivalent of what AdSense is to blogger.
Yes, wordpress free bloggers can apply for WordsAds advertising network to monetize their website content and make money.
Applying for the Ads network should be easy, and you can request an Invite from <a href="http://wordsads.co/signup">Here </a>.

The approval depends on your website traffic and your niche.

Read the full length article

How To Make Money From Your WordPress(.)com Free Blogs >>

http://www.gurusline.com/2016/07/how-to-make-money-with-your-free.html

Please drop your honest comments and tell us what you think

(1) (Reply)

The Key To Getting Approved By Adsense For Nigerians / The Perfect Adsense Alternative / [music] De Boss Ft Samini – Salewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.