Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida (70096 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Visits Ibrahim Babangida (photo) / Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Btruth: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is that not the normal 5 Alive that is in the market here in Nigeria?

One would have thought that Babangida drinks are all imported.

Vanity upon vanity......
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by mojeer678: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
lukency:
Wetin carry them go there?Na wetin ur pple send u go do 4 NA be that?Yeye pple wey go visit yeye man wey institutionalised thievering,bombing nd tribalism in nigeria.

Are you saying they shouldn't go visit their role models? wink
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by AxeurdaddyIX: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
Men dem!!

Ftc grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by comeandmarry: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dis is the man that brought 419 to nigeria,d strongest scammer who scammed the late Libyan president Gaddafi of so many millions of dollars back then.
Thief
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
Looking at those pictures very well, it looks like IBB is just recovering from stroke attack.

IBB, Nigeria maradona!

This man introduced corruption into politics.

IBB became President in 1985, so you're saying before that time Nigerian politics was corruption free? I just tire for you NL political experts.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by breakeven: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
This man is the father and mother of corruption in Nigeria. undecided if bubu probe this man then I will agree that he is truly fighting corruption.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by gebest: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Maybe they went to pay him last respect
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by gebest: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stelvin101:
See as IBB look like who just recover from epilepsy. The day this man will die, 30% of Nigeria problem will go away. OBJ own na 30%, Atiku and Co own their na 20%. Bubu own na......%. Let me end it hear for now.
GEJ own na 35%, PMB own na 5%.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
gebest:
GEJ own na 35%, PMB own na 5%.

GEJ might have turned Nigeria upside down in his regime but I doubt he still holds this nation to ransom, unlike the rest. As for PMB I comment my reserve for now wink
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by bigiyaro(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kolababe:
When will this men stop taking all this sugary and unhealthy drinks. See Chivita and 5 Alive all over their table.You can never go wrong with Water and fruits. See how old IBB is looking
if nah GEJ era, na multi million naira champagne u go see.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Pepperdino(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Oga Dogara visiting IBB will not clean ur mess and criminal act in d house,so go face ur wahala
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by teekay213(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stelvin101:
See as IBB look like who just recover from epilepsy. The day this man will die, 30% of Nigeria problem will go away. OBJ own na 30%, Atiku and Co own their na 20%. Bubu own na......%. Let me end it hear for now.
u said it rite.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by CoolAmbience(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Efizzi:
Am actually surprised that it's the normal 5 alive and Chi exotic that I drink that they with all their money and power drink. At the end I wonder why people just want to amass so much wealth at the detriment of others.

My brother, it couldn't have been better said. With billions stashed around the world, while thousands perish daily for lack of the most lean mass of grains to eat. I sometimes wish I could cloth, shelter and feed every hungry person out there, and above all create capacities in them.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by berrystunn(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kolababe:
When will this men stop taking all this sugary and unhealthy drinks. See Chivita and 5 Alive all over their table.You can never go wrong with Water and fruits. See how old IBB is looking

How did you confirm his taking those drink??
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by billyG(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
This Evil genius don last ooo!Dele Giwa & MkO will b waiting 4 him with Kobokos 2 flog d Hell out of him!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by mindtricks: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
Looking at those pictures very well, it looks like IBB is just recovering from stroke attack.

IBB, Nigeria maradona!

This man introduced corruption into politics.

Maradona did not necessarily introduce but rather took corruption to the next level.
Wonder same Evil Genuis of a man is still roaming free and being paid homage even by our new agents of change.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Lilimax(f): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Efizzi:
Am actually surprised that it's the normal 5 alive and Chi exotic that I drink that they with all their money and power drink. At the end I wonder why people just want to amass so much wealth at the detriment of others.
Even with the stolen money, they will still be suffering from one incurable sickness or the other which the stolen money will not not be able to cure.God knows how to deal with everyone. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by opribo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Night is drawing near, no more maradona moves at this stage in life this is the time to draw closer to God and make restitution. The flesh and bones must be very weak even though the spirit is still willing to move on. Such is the case of those occupying our Aso rock now they ought to be in assisted living homes but NO they will rather live on life support from federal govt yet they can no longer function. They sleep half of the day because they are just tired naturally. In the meetings they sleep, at functions, even while talking they drift off and make uncoordinated speeches. Nature is taking its tool but they refuse to bow to nature at the detriment of the generality. They must go for Nigeria to move forward.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by macjurek(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
I salute Baba IBB, more power to your elbow one cannot be completely good, but i must say thanks for FUT Minna,where i schooled and graduated for your effort in the school infrastructures.

Secondly Sir, i need your help in area of Mobilizing me for Future Growth and Development am an Electrical and Computer Engineer,but finding it difficult for break the Nigeria barrier into contracting..................

Ranka dee Sir, i look forward to your call and help sir...................
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by babeface3: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
MissEdified:
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara paid a visit to former Military President, Rtd. Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-yakubu-dogara-visits-ibrahim.html
that man IBB recked naija. He is the genesis of the the present economic woes. I wonder why he is still idolised. Mcheewww!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Mmoud: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
MissEdified:
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara paid a visit to former Military President, Rtd. Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-yakubu-dogara-visits-ibrahim.html
Looking good IBB
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by 4nobody4every1: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stegomiah:
BABA LOOKS GOOD

BUT IT'S JUST A CASE OF A THIEF VISITING A FORMER THIEF

NEXT
cool

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by CioAngels(f): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
May God in His infinite mercy heal you totally, my hero.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Carsells(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
It makes sense for the young to visit the elderly. Keep it up.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by nkechiben(f): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
WHICH GOD WAN HEAL AM?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by October1960: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
THIEF
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by firfinch101(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Efizzi:
The only difference is that, you are more conscious of the quantities you buy and prevent wastage, while someone who stole can buy and waste as he wants, afterall its not his sweat.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by cuteboyrichboy(m): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Wetin do the look? Ha nigeria
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by chidozieikeji2: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Burger01:
Old age is having its toll on the maradona. Posterity will never forgive him for betraying his friend and for annulling the most peaceful and most enjoying presidential election Nigeria ever had. undecided

I keep wondering if this maradonic evil will ever have peace for what he did. He could only put on 'fine face' but I can bet he is dying slowly for the mess he has caused this great nation... Whatever undecided
posterity will not also forgive mko for betraying his pple in 1979 when he worked against awolowo so its that sin that led to his eventual punishment in the hands of the north he betrayed his pple because the north promised him presidency in 1983 but when 1983 reached d north through umaru dikko told him that the president of nigeria is not for the highest bidder that allah have given the north dominance over nigeria so this made mko to resign from politics and den used his friends in the military namely ibb,abacha and buhari to stage a comeback in politics but he also betrayed dem in samuel doe's case so the north now cooked a delicious food for him in the name of june 12 which he cudnt finish until his death in 1998
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by babtuns76(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2016
ibb according to barrister song (erin lenu oloromuse.)
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by awayeyebundle: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2016
I LOVE DS MAN CALLED IBB,so cute and still handsome not that stupid ugly buhari....I hail u sir from onset....Give ur father's advice to us from ds economic harship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.