Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

How Do I Choose A Premium Nigeria Names? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Choose A Premium Nigeria Names? (372 Views)

Amusing Names Nigerians Give Naira Notes / Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) / How The World's Currencies Got Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Choose A Premium Nigeria Names? by donrichdavid: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2016
You need a name that is related to your business, let say your business are into travel, you need to go for vacation.com.ng, vacation.ng, vacations.com.ng vacation.com etc You hve to choose any keyword that is related to your business
You can also try two keywords domain because premium names is always expensive. To be honest two keyword domain sometimes explain your business better like goodfood.com.ng homedesign.com.ng etc
But some time if none of this names is not available you can just twist it with your company name but you must make it simple, brand-able and very easy to remember so that any body that visit your site will easy remember it when they try to visit again. So don’t line up your name, your father and grand father names to name your company, hahaha just kidding but in a serious note, use something like chuckstravels.com.ng, nenevacation.com.ng, sadewears.com.ng you can play around with your name or company names, couple with the keyword that is related to your business, above all make it smart dear!
Read more at http://donrich.blogpost.com.ng/choose-online-business-name-nigeria-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

Get Over 250 Facebook Games To Publish Or Resell (make $1000 Monthly) / Nestle Or Company Share / Start Your Online Business Today With A Cheap High Page Rank Domain And High Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.