Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Mbaka Is A Bloody Religious Fraudster. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Is A Bloody Religious Fraudster. (634 Views)

Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Is A Bloody Religious Fraudster. by sweetyme001(f): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
This morning... I was just stretching myself and watching people go by..on their way to church. One lady ran out from nowhere calling out to one of the "church goers"... "Auntie!" "Auntie,please help me buy recharge card for church.." Immediately,my amebo antenna stood up. . I stopped and greeted the "shouting and running" lady on her way back to her house (I assume) Me : Auntie,good morning oohh Her : good morning dear Me : Seems you are new around here,they sell recharge cards down the street nah... She : hehehe..my sister,not that kind of recharge card ooh..it is Father Mbaka recharge card. Me : Mbaka recharge card? Has he open a communication company too? Her : Nooooo,it is for prayers. Me : hmmm . See how these recharge cards works.. The recharge cards comes in different denominations just like normal recharge cards. #200 for 1week #400.. e.t.c You buy the recharge card.. scratch and put in the pin on it. Instead of you using it for your calls,you will be the receiver. Mbaka calls you at a specific time every day for less than a minute. The funny thing is they believe he specially calls each of them. But the thing is,those voice calls are recorded,timed and put up in a computer file for bulk distribution. The same prayer,everyday.. . Mbaka is a good businessman. This change he follow give us no be for him at all. . Written by HerRoyalfinest Kecee Chocolates Okorie . Mbaka is a bloody religious fraudster. . Nigerians ntorrrrrrr 😝 😝 😝

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Is A Bloody Religious Fraudster. by Kruzilano(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
sweetyme001:
Mbaka is a good businessman This change he follow give us no be for him at all.
. Mbaka is a bloody religious fraudster . 
There is a clear difference between business and fraud..

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is A Bloody Religious Fraudster. by SMT042(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Like seriously ? May God help us in dz country . angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is A Bloody Religious Fraudster. by rheether(f): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mbaka is a good business man, end of story.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is A Bloody Religious Fraudster. by MrImole: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't believe this, nobody would patronise him, the fraud is too cheap/easy even for the mörons to believe.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me Explain This Weird/funny/scary Sleep Experience? / Why Worry Over Your Life. See The Reasons Why You Should Not Worry Over Anything / How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.