Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Voip Services For Long Distance Phone Calls To Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Voip Services For Long Distance Phone Calls To Nigeria (598 Views)

Please What Software Can I Use To Make Free Calls To The U.S / Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada / Cheap Calls To Nigeria Using Mobile Or Landline Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voip Services For Long Distance Phone Calls To Nigeria by prepaid: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2009
Are you tired of using phone cards that don't deliver on the promised minutes? Tired of having to scratch off and dial a pin number every time you have to place a call? Tired of not having a piece of mind when calling Nigeria?

I highly recommend using low rate Kasamore International Prepaid Calling Card when calling Nigeria. There are no hidden fees, it offers pinless dialing, online account management, high sound quality and a piece of mind when placing a phone call to friends and family in Nigeria. Finally, there is a long distance phone card company that understands your global long distance needs.

(1) (Reply)

Duo Core And Core2duo.whats The Difference And Amd Equivalents / Tech Reviews Here / Pls. How Can I Updat My Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.