Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram (86440 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by bikerboy1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
grin grin grin Chai!!! Even on a Sunday?? If I spend a day on nairaland without seeing boobs thread on FP, I will cut off my head and eat it. Labreasticlala and boobs

Labreasticlala ,,,,,,, That name is so funny and cute.

Won't be surprised if I see that moniker on Nairaland tomorrow.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Samps(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Even if her boobs becomes as flat as fried eggs I go still love her because those eyes ehn........

1 Like

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by alexarelano(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
The journey of that breast so far.. ...
Na because of some wicked guys wey ksabi squeezing
Guys, I hail oooo grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't like Nigerian celebrities. They make a lot of noise and are nothing to write home about.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by kobonaire(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why, they look lovely sad
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Codeman01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Her boobs has cause many hullabaloo though, it is the reason behind Nigeria Economic Recession and it is the major reason BUHARI thinks inversely this days by offering helping hand to Germany to fight terrorism grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ugly face, big boobs. Nothing special about those things on her chest. Remove her bra and watch them obey gravity.
I like celebrity news gracing the frontpage but this was a waste of time, attention span and data.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by youngest85(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Brb lemme wash the video fest.
Chai so I can't watch the video since I'm not on instagram, ok na, I'll pass, who her bweast help sef?
Ehmmmm, Who can help a brother with another link cheesy grin
Viewing this thread : The whole of Nairaland!! Chai, even on a Sunday evening?! Pervert generation.

Na true o.....I can even sight some lesbian among d spectators

1 Like

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by emeijeh(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
alexarelano:

Had it been u understand d language of oloshos, u would have understood the meaning of the word PLATE

No be kitchen plate?!!!!!
Which plate be dat?
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by valiantheartprod(f): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided after that sagging, wht next
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by youngest85(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
emeijeh:

No be kitchen plate?!!!!! Which plate be dat?
Plate na puna....c'est fini
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by AreaFada2: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
cruzita:
grin
lol@ boobs about to escape curfew
Hokay, curfew in North Korea, bah? angry
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by biggiedol: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
CXLVII:
Newtons law of Olosho

Olosho will always be an Olosho anyday, any time and can be transformed from local Olosho to Executive Olosho but will always remain an Olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by repogirl(f): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
But seriously, those pics are not flattering at all.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by jasinto: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who's at fault in this insta fight? The weak breast or the noticier?
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Large32(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nairalands and Boobs.

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by izzou(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
KevinDein:
I'm here to flog anyone that dares say Nigerians should mind their business even when it's obvious the celebrities can't seem to stop bugging everyone with their PRIVATE lives parts on PUBLIC social media
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by mazinaija: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who is Yvonne Jegede?
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Ziondebade(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
OMG :oOMG dis na mammary gland wey she dey do shakara for all des years. Chaiiiiiiii
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by pepigeorge(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
cruzita:
grin

lol@ boobs about to escape curfew

Na true na.... dat breast don see enough sucking and suckling from old men wen spit dey commot their mouth....
dead breast
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by alexarelano(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
emeijeh:

No be kitchen plate?!!!!!
Which plate be dat?
Plate! Guy wake up. U no know plate grin grin grin
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Mypeople2(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please ladies I really want to ask.. what are bras meant for? Clothes, what are they meant for?In those days,ladies that normally expose their boobs were prostitutes.Nowadays, more than 50 % of the ladies I see on the road walk half naked.Abeg make una take am easy, we never marry o. If we decide to jump from one relationship to another, you people will be the ones to complain that the guy is a cheat .Please cover them so we can marry one of you
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by blaqiz: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tank God for push up
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by oostin: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Nairaland and Boobs[/size]

See as them write the topic sef "DAMN WEAK BREASTS " grin

I was actually looking out for this comment. Abeg help me tell dis nairaland say their obsession with boobs don dey too much.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by igidaduro: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
ΔΆ
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by igidaduro: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Una with boobs for this forum en!! Can't blame most people demand no breastfeed feed them reach for small
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by engrjacuzzi: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
all na wash, who her sagged boobs don help
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by prewtyjulie(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
exposing ur body doesnt make u beautiful, it makes u look trashy.

1 Like

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by omnino25(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sincerely it looks succulent
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by no1madman(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
She carry front but she no carry back . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.