Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 (407 Views)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps12 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 5 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Facebook facebook.com/wezzybmtnsb

Twitter twitter.com/wezzybm
EPS 1
Ah!!!! Ellen screamed as she's been fling down by two men from an angry mob.

She looked around there was no route of escaping as she been circled. she could see all kinds of weapons brandishing, ready to hit her. Racks, shovels, stick of different sizes... "Wicked witch, wicked witch, !!! Kill her, kill her, kill her !!!! The mob screamed repeatedly.... Ellen managed to raise her head up , she felt a hard hit on her fore-head, blood gushed out. 'wait!!!' a strange voice shouted out from the mob .. There was silence .. Make way !!!, make way!! . 'Ellen , a deep male voice called out .. Ellen raise her head up , her vision wasn't clear ,blood has covered Her sight . she wiped off, she saw a blur image standing in front of her. Her blurness faded as she regain concious from the hit. She was shocked when she saw Richard flint standing in front of her ... 'You Richard, you did this to me'. She sobs, how could you' she stammered . " I'm sorry Ellen , I .. . .. Sorry about what' Richard's father cuts in.
She's a witch she deserves all this ... 'Ever since you came in, our land has been curse ' one of the mob member shouted'
Our children has been missing , you ate them, one angry old woman screamed . wicked witch kill her kill her .

John flint, Richard's father was the mayor of the village.
. 'Our land was holy until this (pointing at ellen) wicked witch came in, She is the cause of all the pre-mature death in our land ,
'yes !!!! the mob shouted .
"our cattle's , our grins , even our children are dying because of her !!!!! Richard father shouted furiously, as he glared at ellen . with an evil smile
" She should be hang to death.!!!
'yes !!! the mob replied .
father this is not what we ...
Shut up!! this is for you son, John whispered .. She even poisoned my poor son's heart ... I said we should burn her, an old man from the mob shouted .. Yesss!!! yess!!! burn her!!!, burn her!!!, both children and adults screamed ... Men from the mob drag ellen roughly and tied Ellen on a wood, poured oil on her .. Any last words witch, john said . Richard was watching the Scene speechless ....

Ellen looked at John and Richard

"For this you have done I will be back. I will hunt down your generation and make them feel the pain of my heart". "shut up witch, John said, go back to hell as he drops the fire on the wood .. Ellen screamed in agony, the mob watches as she been burnt to ashes

Many years later

Ding dong!! The door bell rings. Jane opens the door seeing a beauty young fair lady , looking so decent, standing in front of her. 'How may I help you' ? asked Jane.

I saw a notice out, that .....
'Oh about the nanny stuff ?, Jane cuts in.
Yes ma'am, Replied the young lady... Come inside please. My husband and I , you know always out for a business trip. We are looking for some one to take care of the kids while we are out. "Ma'am if that's the case am the right one for the job" Jane stared at the young lady from head to toe.. What's your name young lady ?.

Ellen , Ellen ma'am.. Ellen then , welcome to the Flint's family........

©copywrite2016 by wezzybm

Re: The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Share to support me

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Be An Extremist In Anything / Why Is It Only In Nairaland Here You ....... / Why We Should Stop The Blame Game And Excuses For The Govt And Move Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.