Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory (1858 Views)

Inside Nigeria’s First Pencil And Toothpick Factory / Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Processing ( Preforms and Bottles) & Recycling / Invest In My Polyethylene Manufacturing Company, We Can't Meet Demand Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good morning nairalanders.

I will be brief with this, I am about setting up a polythene bag recycling and manufacturing firm, I need people who are into this business already to drop their advice for me.

And most importantly I will be needing some machines, if you have some for sale, if you are a supplier, importer of heavy machineries, etc.

Please drop your comments here, or add me on what's app 0 7 0358 38151

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Reasonable offers please, I have been in talks With various companies both local, and off shore in China and already secured some decent bargains, I just prefer to patronise Nigeria. And want to cut cost of shipping.

Also any machine fabricator, let's talk

We will also be needed a very good fairly used 30kva diesel generator.
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
I advice you not to buy a 30kva generator guy for a little bit higher one.
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
9jamusicjamz:
I advice you not to buy a 30kva generator guy for a little bit higher one.

My brother thank you, but I'm trying to cut cost, the expenses are much, anyway why did you suggest that please?
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
thefunclubenterprise:

My brother thank you, but I'm trying to cut cost, the expenses are much, anyway why did you suggest that please?
cause mostimes equipment bring down the power of generators very fast expecially factory equipments.thereby reducing the capacity to what it can carry
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by thefunclubenterprise(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
9jamusicjamz:
cause mostimes equipment bring down the power of generators very fast expecially factory equipments.thereby reducing the capacity to what it can carry

OK noted, i will stall on the generator and go for a bigger one
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by iHart(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
thefunclubenterprise:
Reasonable offers please, I have been in talks With various companies both local, and off shore in China and already secured some decent bargains, I just prefer to patronise Nigeria. And want to cut cost of shipping.

Also any machine fabricator, let's talk

We will also be needed a very good fairly used 30kva diesel generator.

let's talk on fabricating the machine. whats app; 08089152627.
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by iHart(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
9jamusicjamz:

yes, machines bring down power of gen but if you know the capacity of your machines you can get the right gen. more so, people tend to use direct switch for there locally fabricated machine which is wrong in most cases. for machines with electric motors of above 5HP, you will need a star-delta starter/switch. this will reduce the initial load on gen when your machine starts..
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
iHart:

yes, machines bring down power of gen but if you know the capacity of your machines you can get the right gen. more so, people tend to use direct switch for there locally fabricated machine which is wrong in most cases. for machines with electric motors of above 5HP, you will need a star-delta starter/switch. this will reduce the initial load on gen when your machine starts..

Thank you, one is 26kw while the other is 15kw. I plan to run separately while on generator
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by iHart(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2016
thefunclubenterprise:

Thank you, one is 26kw while the other is 15kw. I plan to run separately while on generator

a 30kva gen is about 24kw, it can't handle your 26kw motor not to talk of when it carries load. go for a higher one. maybe something in the neighborhood of 40 to 50kva. if the price for a complete one whether new or fairly used is too high for you, you may consider buying in parts and coupling.
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2016
iHart:

a 30kva gen is about 24kw, it can't handle your 26kw motor not to talk of when it carries load. go for a higher one. maybe something in the neighborhood of 40 to 50kva. if the price for a complete one whether new or fairly used is too high for you, you may consider buying in parts and coupling.

OK thank you, you sound knowledgeable in this field, can. I have your phone number for advices when I am setting up the generator
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by iHart(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2016
thefunclubenterprise:

OK thank you, you sound knowledgeable in this field, can. I have your phone number for advices when I am setting up the generator

check my signature for my numbers. I also do machine fabrication.
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by lordmayor4(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
For the generator, I can help in sourcing for you from a friend who deals in fairly used ones, tested and if I know the capacity you want, I'll talk to him. No added cash.
Just trying to help as we all gained rright from the importation thread of old.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2016
lordmayor4:
For the generator, I can help in sourcing for you from a friend who deals in fairly used ones, tested and if I know the capacity you want, I'll talk to him. No added cash.
Just trying to help as we all gained rright from the importation thread of old.

Thank you bro, been asked to up my capacity to 50kva. So he can check for that
Re: In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory by lordmayor4(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2016
thefunclubenterprise:

Thank you bro, been asked to up my capacity to 50kva. So he can check for that

I'll see him tomorrow in church and ask him

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is Safe Token OTP Charge?? / Don't Trade With Chukky86, He's A Scam / Make Smart Money This Festive Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.