Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" (662 Views)

Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" by starchris(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nigerian artist Kcee posted on his instagram page today saying
happy sunday my people, i want to give somebody something so tell me what will make me smile and you will be the lucky one
As usual some fans are just saying all kinds of things just to be picked. bellow are the screenshot of some comment attached to his post

Re: Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" by Lamzee(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
who be comedian for here?
Re: Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" by iykekelvins(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nigerians like free things sha
@kcee, stop wearing multi colored suits
Re: Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" by starchris(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
who knows maybe he wants to give out his album CD grin
Re: Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" by decatalyst(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who thinks this is rather dumb and arrogant in some way?

Maybe he needs to contract basketmouth, bivi, Chris rock and the like...

Dumb move to get attention.

First it was SKIIBI...harrisong supposedly in a deadly accident...now the almighty colour murderer himself trying hard to get attention.
Re: Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" by Ewizard(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
decatalyst:
Who thinks this is rather dumb and arrogant in some way?

Maybe he needs to contract basketmouth, bivi, Chris rock and the like...

Dumb move to get attention.

First it was SKIIBI...harrisong supposedly in a deadly accident...now the[i]almighty colour murderer himself[/i] trying hard to get attention.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" by Realist2: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
The lipopo master, nothing do you, enjoy after those years of hustle.

(1) (Reply)

Two Things That Would Make Any Musician Last Forever "Naija Music" / My Wife Doesn’t Care If I Cheat On Her – Shatta Wale / Queen Chrisitiana Kalu And Lagos State Sole Administrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.