Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! (1217 Views)

Michelle Obama Responds To Kanye West's Recent Comments / Obama Calls Putin A Jackass / G20 Ends Abruptly As Obama Calls Putin A Jackass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by biggjoe(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer – Tue Sep 15, 7:33 pm ET
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
During what sounds like informal banter before the interview begins, Obama is asked whether his daughters were annoyed by West's hijacking of Swift's acceptance statement, according to an audio copy that was posted on TMZ.com.
"I thought that was really inappropriate," Obama says. "What are you butting in (for)? , The young lady seems like a perfectly nice person. She's getting her award. What's he doing up there?"
A questioner chimes in, "Why would he do it?"
[b]"He's a jackass," [/b]Obama replies, which is met with laughter from several people.
The president seems to quickly realize he may have gone too far, and jovially appeals to those assembled that the remark be kept private. "Come on guys," he says. "Cut the president some slack. I've got a lot of other stuff on my plate."
-----------------------------more

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090915/ap_on_en_tv/us_tv_obama_tweet
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by Vallo57(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
So? Abeg carry go.
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by OvieE: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2009
He may be a president but he is a human. It's a free world. Carry go abeg. Jackass is not new.
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by bilymuse: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2009
yes, kanye west is a jackass
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by biggjoe(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2009
bilymuse:

yes, kanye west is a jackass

Gbam!!
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by sjeezy8: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2009
yea nikku is an ass
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by Utali(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2009
Yes he (Kanye West) sure is a Jackass but then Obama should watch it! he talks too much and this could lose him some Black voters
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by oyinda3(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
eh for some reason, i think that the reason i like obama is because i don't listen to his speeches and talks directly.
the more i listen to him directly, the less i like him undecided
i guess i'll just stick to getting summaries of what he said/did on news sites.

just my opinion. and no i don't support jackass kanye. lol
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by fishaboi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
yeah that was a jackass move by Mr. West.
Obama knows what's up.
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West A 'jackass'! by redsun(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
Obama shouldn't bother commenting on entertainment.Entertainment is about gimmicks,Kanye is a part of it,he is just an actor acting out his feelings and at the same time drawing publicities,every publicity,good or bad is a one good one for an actor.

But is any body actually denying mtv is not racial and partial?Mtv was set up as a racist company that refuse to feature black artists for so long until MJ broke the taboo,of course black artists are under pressure as always,until we begin to rule our world as a people,control our markets,interests and destinies,we will always get shit from oyinbos,because so far they make the rules,they draw the line,cause they got the sparks.

(1) (Reply)

Pyongyang The Anti Christ? / Amanda Knox(american) & Raffaele(italian) Aquitted,while Guede(african)in Jail / Abu Sin: The Saudi Teen Arrested for Chatting Online with an American Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.