Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Read:she Helped When I Was Nobody Now I Don't Wanna Marry Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read:she Helped When I Was Nobody Now I Don't Wanna Marry Her (404 Views)

See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read:she Helped When I Was Nobody Now I Don't Wanna Marry Her by bstringz(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
In our today’s Nigeria. We see a lot of young ladies who are all about the money. If you remember in one of our posts last month “get a rich man or die trying”. Our ladies now all want a “Ready made man” who would wipe all their tears away, is he Jesus Christ your Lord and savior?
However, they are still a few Ladies out there who are willing to stick with a “high-potential”guy and help him build his dreams… Like I said, very few.
But I once talked to a girl and asked her opinion about this issue and she said… “not as if we Ladies don’t want to stick with upcoming guys o, some of us aren’t gold-diggers…. But the problem is that sometimes when a lady sticks to a guy and God blesses him. When the guy becomes comfortable, that’s when he would remember that the girl can’t speak English well enough, she doesn’t dress well, she doesn’t know how to cook. I have seen long relationships that lasted, and when the guy made it. He dumped the girl. The girl had already given him six years of her life” The anonymous girl fumed

How true is this? It definitely is. Now let’s draw up a scenario……. Tunde(who is now a big-boy, narrating)

“please am I a bad person? I dropped out of secondary school in My sss2 because my parents didn’t have money to send me to school, or write waec. I managed to do some bricklaying work and I raised money to write my waec. Being a brilliant boy, I passed the watch. I also wrote jamb and passed….. I got admitted into a university, through all the money my bricklaying job could get me.
Few months into the first semester my money had already finished, and I haven’t completed my school fee. I had a girlfriend-mary back then in My secondary school, she came from an average family and had gotten into a university before I did.
When she heard I too was now in school, she was overjoyed. But then, I told her that it looked as if I would drop out from this one too,because I didn’t have money and I couldn’t combine both studies(chemical engineering) and work.
Mary wouldn’t have any of that. She went as far as deceiving her dad, she got me some money and I paid for my fees. Mary already was running a small hair-dressing salon business in school…. And from there she would give me money to feed and buy textbooks. Sometimes the business would suffer so she could keep me in school….she kept doing this till my final year. Things were so difficult cos the financial requirements for final year students where so much. She sold her business. With all the machines, weave-on and everything else inside,and she gave me all the money. I paid for my final year stuffs and I was out of school with a 2.1 She also aided me alot during my service year.
I got out for two years, I couldn’t get a job. Big -men were coming after her, she turned them all down and stuck with a “small-boy” the big men would tell her “what are you doing with that small boy”. She one day called me and notified me of a business that she wanted me to get into…. That it had to do wiith oil and that i could start with as low as 100,000naira. I told her I didn’t have such money. Again she ran around and got 80,000naira by begging and tricking her parents. I worked as a sales boy and raised 20,000naira”

She introduced me to the business, called in a lot of favors for me and fast forward to two years. I’m now doing very well., I have my own house, cars and business empires all over. Now am ready to marry.
But the problem is, I no longer love Mary, I have been exposed now, and I have seen so many beautiful women of class and caliber. Mary doesn’t appeal to me any longer. Even My P. A is more refined than her. I intentionally picked a quarrel with her two days ago so I could end the relationship of 6/7years….. she has been calling me, I don’t want to answer the call…… I feel guilty a little…. but I want the best for myself, I can’t lower my standards now that I’m rich, what do I do?”

http://truenaijayarn.com/she-helped-me-when-i-was-nobody-now-ive-made-it-i-dont-want-to-marry-her/

Source:Www.truenaijayarn.com
Re: Read:she Helped When I Was Nobody Now I Don't Wanna Marry Her by midehi2(f): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
nemesis
Re: Read:she Helped When I Was Nobody Now I Don't Wanna Marry Her by Ahmed0336(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Some dude get mind sha, i can't see myself doing what he just did sh*t!!!!
Re: Read:she Helped When I Was Nobody Now I Don't Wanna Marry Her by BaeBella(f): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
This guy is just plain heartless. what do we call this nigga?
Re: Read:she Helped When I Was Nobody Now I Don't Wanna Marry Her by papazboi1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
:-XWhom ever diz is you are a big fool and not big boi....just feel like slaping you right now....don't call the anger of God on ur self.....you are one of those who make all men look bad......
Re: Read:she Helped When I Was Nobody Now I Don't Wanna Marry Her by jaymejate: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Even Satan won't behave like that.
I smell lies

(1) (Reply)

See Repercussions Of Niger Delta Aggressors' Attack In Lagos / INTERNET BUSINESS THAT PUMPS OUT CASH ON DEMAND JUST LIKE YOUR ATM / Fraud; A Global Menaces, How To Protect Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.