Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) (36646 Views)

30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by lharstborn(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2017
@ kayo80.. This is a very lovely piece..I enjoyed every bit of it,an was held spellbound all through to the end.

Actually I was expecting a twist at the end of the story when Dupe called Dapo to tell him she was leaving the country and won't get to see him or contact him again. I thought the twist there was gonna be she had gotten pregnant for him also.

Forgive my dry sense of humour but that would have blown the whole suspense of the water and given the story a whole new angle.

More ink to your pen bro..keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Thanks mods for bringing this to Front Page after so many years. I appreciate it.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2017
lharstborn:
@ kayo80.. This is a very lovely piece..I enjoyed every bit of it,an was held spellbound all through to the end.

Actually I was expecting a twist at the end of the story when Dupe called Dapo to tell him she was leaving the country and won't get to see him or contact him again. I thought the twist there was gonna be she had gotten pregnant for him also.

Forgive my dry sense of humour but that would have blown the whole suspense of the water and given the story a whole new angle.

More ink to your pen bro..keep it up.

But that would mean I would have to write a sequel of the book. And I really didn't want that. Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by lharstborn(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2017
kayo80:

But that would mean I would have to write a sequel of the book. And I really didn't want that. Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.

Nah you don't need to write a sequel...the new twist will put the readers on another platform of bated breath and suspense which will make them deduce what next is to happen to the characters, by continuing the story by themselves in their minds.

All the same..great story bro

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
lharstborn:

Nah you don't need to write a sequel...the new twist will put the readers on another platform of bated breath and suspense which will make them deduce what next is to happen to the characters, by continuing the story by themselves in their minds.

All the same..great story bro

Okay. Thanks.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by PastorAji(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2017
kayo80:

No. That's not me. You are mixing me up with someone else.

My name is Oluwande Towoju.....the Kayode Odusanya I know well is a writer and he is a friend of mine on Facebook
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2017
PastorAji:

My name is Oluwande Towoju.....the Kayode Odusanya I know well is a writer and he is a friend of mine on Facebook

He might also be a writer, but I am not the one you are talking about.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by PastorAji(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2017
kk bro one love........and may your ink never run dry........
kayo80:

He might also be a writer, but I am not the one you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2017
PastorAji:
kk bro one love........and may your ink never run dry........

Lol! Thanks.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Nickibeauty(f): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Wow wat a lovely story more knowledge bro
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Nickibeauty:
Wow wat a lovely story more knowledge bro

Thank you.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by BrickMan: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
I say this is not regular a bit.
Pleas hastily edit this for a Named publisher. It is good for the press already but for just a little more polishing.

It is such a wonderful read. Please be encouraged to do more. keep it this real and simple. I see awards on your path!

Warm regards,

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2017
BrickMan:
I say this is not regular a bit.
Pleas hastily edit this for a Named publisher. It is good for the press already but for just a little more polishing.

It is such a wonderful read. Please be encouraged to do more. keep it this real and simple. I see awards on your path!

Warm regards,

Thanks a lot. You just made my day.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by lakezone67(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2017
If only every writer on nairaland was like you, I would read every story posted... not leaving a single story

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2017
lakezone67:
If only every writer on nairaland was like you, I would read every story posted... not leaving a single story

Whoa! Thanks a lot. I am highly honored.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Del17: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2017
This is a great piece, the story line, the suspense...waoh! Keep it up

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Del17:
This is a great piece, the story line, the suspense...waoh! Keep it up

Thanks a lot.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Divasoress: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wow! kudos..Very interesting piece.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Divasoress:
Wow! kudos..Very interesting piece.

Thanks.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Macdawid(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mehn!... Tbh, i've never really had to read any story on NL, but for the very 1st time after reading this i must confess that it was very interesting; that should even be an understatement. The storyline is very chilled and unpredictable (unlike de norm in 9ja). Don't waste it man (convert it to a movie, and please do give it an excellent ending... That's if u do consider converting it), earlier the better u know. More inspiration to u, wish u well.
Kudos!

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Terver90: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wow you are really good a whole anti reading like me finished it and I am in quest for more

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by DoctorCraft: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is one of the best story I have ever read on N.land
@kayo80
jah bless for the write up...
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
DoctorCraft:
This is one of the best story I have ever read on N.land
@kayo80
jah bless for the write up... :DThis is one of the best stories I have ever read on N.land.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the compliment.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Terver90:
Wow you are really good a whole anti reading like me finished it and I am in quest for more

I am honored. smiley
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Macdawid:
Mehn!... Tbh, i've never really had to read any story on NL, but for the very 1st time after reading this i must confess that it was very interesting; that should even be an understatement. The storyline is very chilled and unpredictable (unlike de norm in 9ja). Don't waste it man (convert it to a movie, and please do give it an excellent ending... That's if u do consider converting it), earlier the better u know. More inspiration to u, wish u well.
Kudos!

Thanks. I will work on what you said.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by tyeenigga(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
What a story to recommend for friends, couldn't stop until I finished the story. Nice piece more from you

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by corpershun: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wawu!!! I had a great read, just kept on smiling till I finished, great suspense, great story, great ending.

I like that the little boy got your name... Oluwakayode.
It will make it hard to forget the writer and the story... Thumbs Up.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Basit99(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
nice story

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2017
tyeenigga:
What a story to recommend for friends, couldn't stop until I finished the story. Nice piece more from you

Thanks. I appreciate the compliment.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2017
corpershun:
Wawu!!! I had a great read, just kept on smiling till I finished, great suspense, great story, great ending.

I like that the little boy got your name... Oluwakayode.
It will make it hard to forget the writer and the story... Thumbs Up.

Yea. That was the whole idea. I am glad you understood what i was thinking when i wrote that ending part. smiley
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Basit99:
nice story

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka / My Life In Secondary School / Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.