Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign (27608 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by metronaija: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
High Chief Raymond Dokpesi has began his PDP chairmanship campaign today .

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-high-chief-raymond-dokpesi.html

2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by WomanWrappa(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good one.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by babdap: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pay your staff their salaries, enjoy ur freedom while it lasts EFCC is still coming for you.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by TippyTop(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Firefire(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Criminal, when will you return our IPO money invested in your failed business (DAAR Communication Plc)?

Thief! angry

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by iflywithbuhari(f): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
I laff. If you know the pit being dug for you and the BOT fools, you will flee this country ben Johnson style.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by savio93(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
I heard the campaign jingles on his radio station, Raypower.

Politicians want to swallow more money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by modath(f): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Firefire:
Criminal, will you return our IPO money invested in your failed business (DAAR Communication Plc)?
Thief! angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy , Fire why now? You prefer Pa Tewonde George or the serial failure Agbaje?

10 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Firefire(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy , Fire why now? You prefer Pa Tewonde George or the serial failure Agbaje?

Another task for you, check my post history and show me where I have ever typed those names you mentioned. (Excluding Jimi during the campaign).

Get this fact right, anyone who take pleasure in robing Nigerians of their right remains my enemy, irrespective of their party.

I stand with the masses without respect for any political party.

May all looters of our common wealth never find peace in this life and in the life to come, everlasting. angry

God bless Nigeria.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by modath(f): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Firefire:

Another task for you, check my post history and show me where I have ever typed those names you mentioned. (Excluding Jimi during the campaign).

Get this fact right, anyone who take pleasure in robing Nigerians of their right remains my enemy, irrespective of their party.

May all looters of our common wealth never find peace in this life and in the life to come, everlasting. angry

God bless Nigeria.

Amen @ the highlighted... Raised to the power of forever and ever amen!!!

I still won't care about your post history, I know you wella, your masses is not normal people's masses, na politico double speak & I will still troll you to synagogue, we are joined together. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by rockerbolla(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
All the best Dokpesi... Don't forget to pay salaries of AIT staff and return the yams oooooooooh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by omenka(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
With these characters PDP is throwing up, who in APC needs to campaign in 2019?? cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Firefire(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

I still won't care about your post history, I know you wella, your masses is not normal people's masses, na politico double speak & I will still troll you to synagogue, we are joined together. grin

embarassed

My next spirit / curse invoke would affect anyone who has benefited from any politician (to the nearest kobo) and comes online to type garbage in their support.

Time to separate real patriots from sycophants and political jobbers.

Watch-out!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by omenka(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

You are just like a rash on the rectal orifice. Anyway one turns, it hurts. cry

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by modath(f): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Firefire:

embarassed

My next spirit / curse invoke would affect anyone who has benefited from any politician (to the nearest kobo) and comes online to type garbage in their support.

Time to separate real patriots from sycophants and political jobbers.

Watch-out!

Thou protest too much joo, grin , why are you intent on proving a non existent theory? nor twist yasef double to prove nothing to me... I believe NOT & pls curse to your heart's delight, she who does not chop gbi can never die gbi mehn. wink

Omenka,

Fire is special.... he is my bloda cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by herzern(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by izzou(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
omenka:
With these characters PDP is throwing up, who in APC needs to campaign in 2019?? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is the best man for the job. The only snag is his case with the EFCC.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by onatisi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
But there is nothing in these pictures to show any campaign or any political meeting,not even any pdp logo or am I missing something

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by alabiola87(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
All of them were just fighting for their pockets while Nigerians are suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by gen2briz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by JuanDeDios: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
He's eminently qualified. How many billions did they say he got again? If you're clean and decent, PDP won't consider you. His only challenge will be if Dasuki or Patience Jonathan or Orubebe or Buratai decides to run for the job.

8 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by donbrowser(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Firefire:

God bless Nigeria.
This is the difference between you and the mumu called passing$hot

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jimi Agbaje still has a far better reputation than this criminal called raymond.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by CXLVII: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
AIT staffs re groaning in pain and Dopkesi is busy vying for PDP Chairmanship.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Firefire:

God bless Nigeria.

On behalf of the non-partisan Nairalanders , I hereby welcome you to the Truthers Klub. grin

Every enemy of Nigeria is our enemy - no matter where such enemies come from . grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by guntranno(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
This man no dey ever learn his lesson.

I hope he won't go into hate messages again against TINUBU...
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by ellovee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is the best man for the job. The only snag is his case with the EFCC.
Forget about the EFCC issue because there isn't credibility in it, EFCC is simply a machinery deployed to silent PDP big wigs
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by davodyguy: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Before nko?
After eating 2.1 billion Naira to spread falsehood against Buhari and Tinubu.
Some might want to claim all he said were true. I'll say this to them. Tinubu took him to court over the evil sponsored programme, he opted to settle out of court to the extent that he was compelled to apologise to Tinubu for 90 days, to show all the sponsored ads were based on bad politicking.

Lest we forget, AIT Benin has been shut down, over his inability to pay staff salaries.

Let's see what will remain of PDP if he gets to chair the party

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by greatman247(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
babdap:
Pay your staff their salaries, enjoy ur freedom while it lasts EFCC is still coming for you.

You just spoke my mind. The guy na big fool. He just dey fool himself.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

we are joined together. grin

Amen! grin

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by donodion(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Firefire:

God bless Nigeria.

Buhahahahaha ojigbi jigbi.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Community Decries Arrest Of 76 Villagers After Feud With Fulani Herdsmen / Breakdown Of Budget 2018 Proposal / Border Closure: FG Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.