Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pls Help, A Nairalander do need your Opinion/Advice on this... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help, A Nairalander do need your Opinion/Advice on this... (461 Views)

"Save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus" Nigerian Girl Says / Your Opinion; Should Nnamdi Kanu Surrender Or Hand Himself To The Military? / Your Opinion -is He A Criminal Or Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, A Nairalander do need your Opinion/Advice on this... by SenR(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
A NairaLander seriously do need your help.

Note: This was posted through my account unbehalf of a fellow Nairalander.

My name is Frank, am 30 yrs old graduate and single. Last year I was in abuja on a movie set shooting as this is what I do, when my elder brother called me to come back to lagos so I can manage His business which I built with him from scratch to finish, involving the arrangement of the place and stocking up of goods, staffing etc. I have effectively run and managed my brother's business to what it is today, as it has a very good turnover that runs into tens of millions all within a year. I labored so hard and worked as if it is mine. I go to work in the morning and close late mid-night say 12-1am from Mondays to Sundays, no rest no break all for a year now. We had few staffs which are all girls between the ages of 22 and above.

There was this particular girl we employed who later had a serious crush on me, although I tried as much not to entertain such since she was my staff and we cannot have anything together. This I made her to understand, and she did. Mid year by April same girl told my brother and I that she wants to resign so she can attend to some other issues. So we let her go.

Few weeks after she left she called me and professed her love for me and all that, after much I gave it a thought and decided to go out with her considering the fact that she's no longer a staff. All went well not until late June she called my brother and told him she wants to come back to work for us and my brother quickly oblige her cos she was a very hard working girl. Immediately she resumed I made her understand that we cannot continue anymore with our affair as it would affect our work. She agreed and stayed away not until late this month her elder sis brought her to see my elder brother with a pregnancy test result of hers showing that she is pregnant and she claimed that I was responsible for it. Later the next day I, my dad and brother went to see her people. I made them understand that I would not do what every other guy in my situation would do by denying it. I told her people that it is true I and the girl had a little tin together for a very short time, if she claims the pregnancy is mine, no problem at all as she would bore the child and after which a DNA would be conducted in order to determine the paternity of the child. If confirmed it's mine, then I would take full responsibility of her and the child.

The problem now is with the way my elder brother is taking the whole issue. I am not proud of what happened, I feel so disappointed likewise I know my elder brother too is. But what has happened has happened. Now my brother is saying that I need to leave his business and go after all my labor and sweat.

Pls I need your mature candid opinion on this issue, and pls do avoid the use of foul words.

Mods pls help do the needful.
Freiburger, etc...

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help, A Nairalander do need your Opinion/Advice on this... by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is it because of the issue your brother is asking you to leave?... .
Re: Pls Help, A Nairalander do need your Opinion/Advice on this... by papazboi1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
That your brother is wick....simple

(1) (Reply)

Give It Time / News Updates, August 8 / Catholic Priest Charged For Rape Of 10-year-old Girl Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.