Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (101989 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by petomas(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
shadrach77:
Christ Embassy members! Chai ! Smh! cheesy
Judge not so that you too may not be judged.
Remember, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Let him that has no sin first cast the stone............[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hey Oge, I have a maker in my pants that you can worship all day and night...damn shocked
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
izzou:
Am a Christian but our hypocrisy sometimes baffles me

Some are commenting that she shouldn't wear it on Sunday to church but she can wear it any other place

Smh

We should serve God all the days of our lives. Also, we should be decent all our days, not just sundays

My 2kobo sha

cool

Wish I could give you more than one like
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by dtrend(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
horlareey:
who told you she iz beautiful?
sumone did
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by ayurexars1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
u dare not wear this near a mosque talk less of into it...where did she say she was off to again?......
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
petomas:

Judge not so that you too may not be judged.
Remember, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Let him that has no sin first cast the stone............

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and ADMONISHING one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

ad·mon·ish
ədˈmäniSH/
verb
warn or reprimand someone firmly.
"she admonished me for appearing at breakfast unshaven"
synonyms: reprimand, rebuke, scold, reprove, reproach, upbraid, chastise, chide, berate, criticize,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by sexychocho(f): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ow can she wear such to church shocked

Which church can dis be ooooooooooooo? Maybe Christ embassy undecided

Coz it can neva be Mountain of Fire coz she sef go fear Fire tongue
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by krismars(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Abeg find wrapper for dis pastor snatcher joor
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by hamrof(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
cheesy maybe she wanted pastor to see visions by fire by force
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Maybe she was thinking God would suck her yeye boobs. She doesn't know that God does not take anything but praise. Yeye fowl. end time things.
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by ventilation: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Na today? No be church again? Abeg free the babe, as far as na church she wear am go, no lele wink
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by djbussy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Haba! Na only market dem day sell milk? ABEG no spoil her market o! NAIRALAND O NI BA JE. Eko oni baje. Aye Olosho oni baje oooh!
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nathkem01(m): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2016
I don't need to comment again...u hav said it all,
I trust nairaland pple dey get mouth die..buh oge u dey go church with dis yah open b**bs U think say na location u dey go? Mumu,
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Chiamonwu: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Sexy Oge
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by fakati(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2016
She probably want to say club you can be going to church this way haha Christianity .

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by SirHenry105(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2016
9ja babes knt differentiate btw a party wear, church wear or even house wear.. Any where belle face kinda players(dressers)
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by KevinDein: 2:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Damfostopper:
corpers here are removing una hijab from una girls.... And dey r been Fvck hard.... After d will use that dia hijab to clean d cum.... Una gals worst pass... So get d fvck owta here
he implied that no matter how bad it is in Islam their girls don't go to their mosque naked like our Christian girls do. And he's right. Do whatever you want outside but at least respect the house of the Lord. I guess the truth got to you that's why you have to bring up some preposterous story.
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by yusufficient(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2016
that's why Muslims don't tolerate nonesense
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by TeaYMize(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Na wa oooooo

Even the Devil goes to Church
May God have mercy on us and save our generation
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by whyx06(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Cos that's Wat they preach to them..... But if another woman wear cloth that cover all Wat make her to b a female, they see dat as there 3N3MY
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 25, 2016
MzPecs:

cheesy cheesy

Good evening..
Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun? smiley

Good morning all.
I deeply appreciate ur wishes.
Thanks.
May u increase bountifully however not in area expansivity of the body (Fat)
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2016
She should take note of those fans, they have her best interest at heart, as they always say only your friend will tell you to go and brush your teeth, because they don't want to embarrass you that your mouth smells grin grin grin
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by henniegirlie(f): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2016
let your moderation be known unto all men the Lord is at hand. decent ladies dont display what should be kept private.
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
i would like 2 see dpastor of d church...cheiii see bobby spilling out...and she evn said #diehardfanofGod#
#

mayb supersonic slap never enter dat her cracked cranium...
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by pendragon35(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2016
i wonder what this folks teach there children...Smh.
Oge wateva u ar a disgrace to Nature
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
emorse:

You want her to notice you ba? Oya yuneehk baby, come and play with my fwend a LITTLE. Emphasis on LITTLE o! cheesy cheesy
Play ke? I'm so sorry I can't play with your little friend.

Goodmorning
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Fact007(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
I think showing boobs can give u 5000(like). And 10000 (comments)
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by justnnecky(f): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Am sure she's a member of chris okotie's church
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Good morning all.
I deeply appreciate ur wishes.
Thanks.
May u increase bountifully however not in area expansivity of the body (Fat)
Thank you! cheesy

Pls do consider my signature kiss
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2016
Just going to inform God how much her b**bs have being cultivated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose Amara Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.