Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Graphic Photo: Woman Kills Her Two Children In Guinea Bissau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo: Woman Kills Her Two Children In Guinea Bissau (986 Views)

PHOTO: Woman Jailed For Selling A Day Old Baby In Akwa Ibom / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Woman Kills Her Two Children In Guinea Bissau by Gidiceleb3: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
The woman pictured above and identified as Mariam Djelo Diallo of Conakry in Guinea Bissau, slit her two children's throat at her home in Bissau Plak1 District last night. The police is yet to unravel the reason behind her action. Preliminary investigations by the police say she is mentally unstable. Photo of the dead children after the cut *viewers discretion advised*

Source : www.gidiceleb.com

Re: Graphic Photo: Woman Kills Her Two Children In Guinea Bissau by mazimee(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
What is the hell is wrong with this generation
Too many senseless killings.
What ever her reasons may be, I don't want to hear that a mother killed her two children with a sane mind.
Only a mentally unstable mother will do that comfortably.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Starved Me Of Sex, So I Became A Rapist – Husband Tells Court / Man 35-year-old Dies In Police Custody In Umuahia / See These Photos Of Dead Bodies Sticking Out Different Body Part (MUST SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.