Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Churches Should Start using Projectors Because Of This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Should Start using Projectors Because Of This (341 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / This Is What Churches Should Do for Their Members This Xmas(picture) / This Churches Should Advice Their Member Of Their Dressing Mode To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Churches Should Start using Projectors Because Of This by modsfucker: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Churches should please endeavour to
mount projectors so that
song lyricz should be displayed for most people who murder
songs.

--
There was this Girl who sat beside
me in church today & was singing "Owerri to calvary
he went for me,he went for me.......He died to sell me
free..........!!"

as if that wasn't enough she now sang

"Jehovah is
your name,Jehovah is your name,
19 warriors,8 in battle...Jehovah is your name!!"
Then Rock of ages was tuned
She now started "Rock of ages
clear for me!!"

I went Mad & turned to her &
asked "Please who are you that
Rock of ages would clear for you??"

(1) (Reply)

Lynxxx Reveals How & Why He Gave His Life To Christ / Nigerians Must Leave As One Big Family - Sultan Of Sokoto / Free Open Heavens Devotional 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.