Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Need A Cheap Gaming System - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need A Cheap Gaming System (1669 Views)

How To Get Cheap Gaming Laptop Computer For College / In Need Of A Cheap Ps Vita / Please Can Someone Recommend A Cheap Gaming Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cheap Gaming System by MrEverything: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fellow video game lovers I'd like to know the best possible laptop I can buy here in Nigeria with the price tag of a #150k that can play GTA v and assassins creed syndicate on high,normal or ultra without lagging I would actually prefer nvidia but any would suffice please people i wanna use it to play games for at least the next to years or also please I need ur recommendations ,pros like battery life n performance and cons like lagging and so fort,I stay in Abj I'm seriously praying someone recommends something worthwhile thanks.
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by wman(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
A price tag of N150k should get you a Nvidia GT 940M.
Please do not go lower than that. The 940 would play a lot of games on 1366 by 768 resolution but the 920 can't play MKX and some other demanding games.

You should get a Lenovo or HP system with a 940M. That's the primary thing. Every other is secondary.
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by MrEverything: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Can it play the games I mentioned and possible black ops3?,can u gimme like a specific system with that price tag

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by wman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yes it would play Black Ops 3. I can't give you a specific system model. Just get one with that graphics card. HP is quite popular and easier to get.
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by MrEverything: 3:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Cool so 940m?,do u atleast know where I can get it?
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Since it's basically to play gams you wanna buy the laptop, why not buy a gaming console instead? 150K should get u a playstation 4 console with like 2 CDs with it.
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by MrEverything: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
jideniceguy:
Since it's basically to play gams you wanna buy the laptop, why not buy a gaming console instead? 150K should get u a playstation 4 console with like 2 CDs with it.

I'm gonna be taking it to school so I can't get a console
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
MrEverything:

I'm gonna be taking it to school so I can't get a console

Oh okk now I understand. You really should go for the laptop so u could be usin it for schl work too.
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by MrEverything: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
jideniceguy:

Oh okk now I understand. You really should go for the laptop so u could be usin it for schl work too.

I know but I'm pretty sure a gaming laptop can handle school work,I just don't know which one to get with that price
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2016
MrEverything:

I know but I'm pretty sure a gaming laptop can handle school work,I just don't know which one to get with that price

Ookay would Make enquiries for you and get back to you later.
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by MrEverything: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
jideniceguy:

Ookay would Make enquiries for you and get back to you later.

Thank you I'll be waiting to hear from u
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by captainking(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=MrEverything post=47854678]Fellow video game lovers I'd like to know the best possible laptop I can buy here in Nigeria with the price tag of a #150k that can play GTA v and assassins creed syndicate on high,normal or ultra without lagging I would actually prefer nvidia but any would suffice please people i wanna use it to play games for at least the next to years or also please I need ur recommendations ,pros like battery life n performance and cons like lagging and so fort,I stay in Abj I'm seriously praying someone recommends something worthwhile thanks.[/quoteAnd finally.. Have decided to sell my gaming pc...Asus gaming laptop.. With...fifa 14..15..pes 11 to pEs 15..devil may cry 3.4. And 5.. Dragon Ball xenoverse.. Injustice.. God's among us.. Assassins creed black flag.. And a lot more games.. .. All ps3 version games.. And does not lag any games.. Nb.. This system was sent direct from the US..

Location... Lagos.. Price.. 60k..
Whatsapp for more info.. 08140077394... Or call 08140077394... 09024969692

Pc Console comes with 2 transparent pads.. Already installed VM ware.. Over 100 movies.. Complete CEH training module and softwares.. If you know what I mean.. And a lot of other freebies.. So.. Offer open till I recieve my monthly alert.. The 2nd pics is dragon Ball xenoverse game play.. On TV using my hdmi cable..

Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by captainking(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
MrEverything:
Fellow video game lovers I'd like to know the best possible laptop I can buy here in Nigeria with the price tag of a #150k that can play GTA v and assassins creed syndicate on high,normal or ultra without lagging I would actually prefer nvidia but any would suffice please people i wanna use it to play games for at least the next to years or also please I need ur recommendations ,pros like battery life n performance and cons like lagging and so fort,I stay in Abj I'm seriously praying someone recommends something worthwhile thanks.
And finally.. Have decided to sell my gaming pc...Asus gaming laptop with nvidia graphics card.. .. With...fifa 14..15..pes 11 to pEs 15..devil may cry 3.4. And 5.. Dragon Ball xenoverse.. Injustice.. God's among us.. Assassins creed black flag.. And a lot more games.. .. All ps3 version games.. And does not lag any games.. Nb.. This system was sent direct from the US..

Pc Console comes with 2 transparent pads.. Already installed VM ware.. Over 100 movies.. Complete CEH training module and softwares.. If you know what I mean.. And a lot of other freebies.. So.. Offer open till I recieve my monthly alert.. The 2nd pics is dragon Ball xenoverse game play.. On TV using my hdmi cable..
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by Stancity(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
captainking:
And finally.. Have decided to sell my gaming pc...Asus gaming laptop with nvidia graphics card.. .. With...fifa 14..15..pes 11 to pEs 15..devil may cry 3.4. And 5.. Dragon Ball xenoverse.. Injustice.. God's among us.. Assassins creed black flag.. And a lot more games.. .. All ps3 version games.. And does not lag any games.. Nb.. This system was sent direct from the US..

Please model of ASUS?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by captainking(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stancity:
Please model of ASUS?
Asus x53s or so.. Am not sure.. When I get home.. I wud check and let you know..
Re: I Need A Cheap Gaming System by Stancity(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
captainking:
Asus x53s or so.. Am not sure.. When I get home.. I wud check and let you know..
OK Bro

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Sony / Elewenjewe Ver 1.0,the 1st Nigerian Pc Card Game, Developed By A Nigerian Compan / Artic Silver 5 Thermal Compound, No Clean Flux Fluid For Sale (for PS3 Repair)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.