Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) (2275 Views)

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos / Akwa Ibom Youths Ambush Exxon Mobil With Coffin And Other Traditional Items.PICS / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by Busari132(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Some extremists were apprehended on their bus journey from the North to Ondo travelling with a coffin filled with ammunition, under the disguise of a pastor and some delegates of a church going to bury one of their church members....
This is scary....

Kudos to our gallant soldiers.
I could remember vividly when I was coming from Abuja the other time when a soldier requested that a jerikan of palm oil should b opened for him to confirm its content, I was like what the Bleep was he saying not until I later heard some men of underworld use to keep human blood in it caricatured as palm oil.

Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by chimoskyg(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
The troubles of the world entirely
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by saintkash(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
extremist abi? tell us the tribe Jor
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by DaniDani(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nigeria with her many troubles

3 Likes

Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
i think i know that road very well ooo. that's ondo road ooo.election is coming up in ondo ooo.
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by Busari132(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=47857337]i think i know that road very well ooo. that's ondo road ooo.election is coming up in ondo ooo.

who knows may be they were sponsored by politicians.
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by Ussyberry(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Previously on Nairaland!!!!!!!!!
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by u3fine(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
OP, this is an old news/photo.
It happened sometimes since March 2016
www.nairaland.com/3018912/soldiers-seize-coffin-filled-weapons
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Which politician are they working for?
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by Busari132(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
u3fine:
OP, this is an old news/photo.
It happened sometimes since March 2016
www.nairaland.com/3018912/soldiers-seize-coffin-filled-weapons
I just came about it, so shocking.
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by Agimor(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Social vices everywhere. cool
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by solid3(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
May God continue to expose evil people.
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Whatever the man believes in is actually pushing him to the extreme. He was found with ammunition inside a sacred item used for the dead .

I cannot believe this, no matter how your reason has been defeated by false messages, there are some things you should have respect for. Putting anything apart from the dead in a coffin should not be accepted.

Those culprit should be charged for the following :
(1) Illegal acquisition of arm.

(2) Threat to humanity owing to their possession of ammunition

(3) Count on deceit for using a coffin other the purpose it serves for.
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by Purplebirdrep: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Old news
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by 400billionman: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Old story.

Old pictures..
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by Godjone(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2016
the kidnapp of dr. Olu Falaye comes to mind here.

Now, those that cares to know should listen, these men are the fulani herdsmen that we are currently contending with in the country. Thesaame people, thesame scheming, thesame method oparandis.

They are through with agatu and now heading to the west. This is the more reason why the grazing reserve bill should dead on arrival.

If these marauders and merchants of death are banned from the south, i dont think they will have the efontery to traffic amunition from their region to host communities. The government should build ranches in the north for them and audu ogbeh the agric minister should import brazilian grass for their cows, otherwise, a terrible crisis is looming.
Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by QuotaSystem: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Godjone:
the kidnapp of dr. Olu Falaye comes to mind here.

[b]Now, those that cares to know should listen, these men are the fulani herdsmen that we are currently contending with in the country. Thesaame people, thesame scheming, thesame method oparandis.

They are through with agatu and now heading to the west. This is the more reason why the grazing reserve bill should dead on arrival.

If these marauders and merchants of death are banned from the south, i dont think they will have the efontery to traffic amunition from their region to host communities. The government should build ranches in the north for them and audu ogbeh the agric minister should import brazilian grass for their cows, otherwise, a terrible crisis is looming[/b].

What do you stand to gain by spreading wicked falsehood? Nonsense.

Photos Of Ammunition Being Transported In Casket Are False, According To Army Spokesman

March 30, 2016

A series of photos circulating on social media and some online news sites of a massive amount of ammunition and guns being transported in a casket have been found to be false. SaharaReporters learned that these photos were actually taken from a training exercise in 2012.

Speaking with SaharaReporters, the Acting Spokesman for the Army, Colonel SK Usman, stated that “the photos taken were from a training exercise held in 2012” and that “it is normal to have other security agencies represented in all Internal Security trainings at schools or in barracks by army units.”

The images depict a massive amount of weaponry and ammunition allegedly concealed in a casket. Online media stated that an army unit had intercepted an arms trafficking syndicate travelling between Ondo and Lagos States.

The photos also show some individuals allegedly surrendering to security forces, which were believed to be criminals associated with the gun running operation.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/30/photos-ammunition-being-transported-casket-are-false-according-army-spokesman

1 Like

Re: Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos) by above2811(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Old old news

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship 2016: Court Refuses Application By Makarfi Faction / Igbo Lady Shocking Message To Her Biafran Brothers (video) / Shock Report!!! Cupp Reveals Why President Buhari Rushed To China… Secret Plot O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.