Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

You Are Created To Be Honoured. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Created To Be Honoured. (343 Views)

Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award / A New Type Of Church- Created To Solve Specific Problems- And Get Jobs Done. / We Are Created To Overcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Created To Be Honoured. by JVLI(f): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hi there,
i want to share something important and a bit personal to you that has the ability to change your life forever.
i've suffered rejection and humiliation almost all my life because of my health.
i've been asthmatic since i was 7, yet i never allow it to limit me, that as of today to the glory of God, i am a graduate with double honours B.SC(Ed) as a Biology Educationist, a writer, an author of many books and the CEO of my company.
i've suffered domestic abuse for the past .13 years of my marital life due to this same health, even though i still support the home.
No matter what i did or do, i was never accepted.
At the beginning, i became afraid, inferiority complex began to set in, until my maker showed up and wooed me to Himself and showed me who i was, why i need to accept my person, accept my gender and love myself.
He made me realized that until i love myself for who i am, no one will be able to love me.
Family and friends deserted me due to my condition, thinking i was lazy.
Dying of asthma in 2007, i'd to resign from my place of work, persecuted severely in the full time ministry, my chances of survival, then in the midst of my agony and betrayal, God made me face my fear, my inferiority complex, made me know who i am and that i am created for honour.
For the first time in my life, i understood what that word meant and then i began to take my place and my life changed.
I don't know who am talking too.
what have you been through?
Is your story similar to mine?
pls don't give in to fear, anxiety, malice, hatred or suicide or even inferiority complex.
You are much more valuable than that.
God wants me to tell you that He created you to be honoured, not abused, used or rejection.
i wrote a book on it for you where i shared my life experience with you to inspire, encourage and motivate you.
i want to connect with you.
The price is N2000.
The ebk is priceless to me and is rated as 5 stars in the international market.
i wrote the book for people like me.
call me today at 08104941884 or 09091983452.
i await your call.
When you buy it, please don't pity or sympathize with me.
NO! Just connect with the story for your life to be a vessel onto honour.
stand for what is right and DON'T EVER BE ASHAME OF WHO YOU ARE.
See yourself through the eyes of your maker and rise to your honour.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Five All-important Answers. / The Dragon's Tail In A White Cloud: Its Interpretation / Lynxxx Reveals How & Why He Gave His Life To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.