Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Desperate Time Calls For Desperate Measures: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Desperate Time Calls For Desperate Measures: (476 Views)

Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders / Strictly For Desperate Ladies / I Am Young Handsome And Desperate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Time Calls For Desperate Measures: by rikkoo: 1:49am On Sep 17, 2009
Check this out though, I'm a 22 yr old Hausa guy that spent the last 12 or so years in the United States and haven't come across a single Hausa person outside my fam. I'm open for all races but it seems to me there are very few people that think like that. So seeing as this is the largest gathering of Nigerians on the net, I want to know if there are any Hausa girls in the US (DC, Baltimore). Ugh, it feels so alone undecided.
Re: Desperate Time Calls For Desperate Measures: by platinumnk(f): 2:33am On Sep 17, 2009
aww. ure right though. I've been to many many states in the us and frequent many 9ja parties both for the young and old and I think I have met only hausa person. his name was ahmad. hausa in the us speak up!
Re: Desperate Time Calls For Desperate Measures: by TheSeeker(m): 3:48am On Sep 17, 2009
N2D is a Hausa boy grin grin
Re: Desperate Time Calls For Desperate Measures: by posakosa(m): 4:50am On Sep 17, 2009
rikkoo:

Check this out though, I'm a 22 yr old Hausa guy that spent the last 12 or so years in the United States and haven't come across a single Hausa person outside my fam. I'm open for all races but it seems to me there are very few people that think like that. So seeing as this is the largest gathering of Nigerians on the net, I want to know if there are any Hausa girls in the US (DC, Baltimore). Ugh, it feels so alone undecided.

There are plenty of Hausas in London, Most Hausa's I know have plenty kudi and just travel around the world. They normally don't sit/stay in one place, another thing is that they hang out more with Arabs and other foreigners than Nigerians, JMO

(1) (Reply)

For Girls Only: / Bored? / FOOD FOR THOUGHT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.