Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

This Is Why The Older Generation Worked Harder And Discovered More. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Why The Older Generation Worked Harder And Discovered More. (827 Views)

Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC / Kids Will Learn ABC This Way, If This Generation Is Not Careful / PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why The Older Generation Worked Harder And Discovered More. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:21am On Jul 25, 2016
I remember this.... with the whole of my heart. grin grin

If you didn't have these in my days, you'll feel like a leprous pupil cheesy

Re: This Is Why The Older Generation Worked Harder And Discovered More. by Standing5(m): 2:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Backward mentality at display. Go to advance nation and ask if they achieved 3D printing by all these rubbish. People always try to claim hard-work unnecessarily.
Re: This Is Why The Older Generation Worked Harder And Discovered More. by bamac(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2018
jude4us:
Hello, ade95pneeds this: "Wifi Only" Iphone Or Android Devices Needed..... .Can youYsupplyait?
fVisitpthe linkAbelow.
C8K7N4 coolgent 9bFSwy miles300 usuTop glorifiedtunde FDexsA bamac
Yes, i can supply it, what is next?

(1) (Reply)

How To Check WAEC 2016 May/june Results Online / 5 Deadliest Wars In Human History With A Death Toll Of Over 2 Million / DID YOU KNOW! Your Eyes See Everything Upside Down And Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.