Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos (47479 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Love is sweeter with wealth.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by nathz45: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
come and see what we were talking about yesterday

cc toprealman
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Olypeppy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cute couple
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by ikorodureporta: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kayraph:
Jay Jay Okocha's stories seems to be making FP these days.

Hope all is well...

inside Okocha & Freeze, who make f.p. pass?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Btruth: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Somebody said this thing yesterday ooooo. That this whole week will be for Okocha & family oooo.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by yinkslinks(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
They are sisters
floragregs:
you are not ageing abi? Mtsheeeeeew. She looks like mercy aigbe somehow. smiley
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by 4ward(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jay Jay making headlines these days with his family. He deserves it sha.
purplejuli:
Nigeria’s Football Legend Augustine ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha, pictured with his beautiful wife Nkechi, on a flight to Washington, D.C.. They’ve been married for 19 years now.

Such a lovely Couple!

http://www.042express.com/2016/07/jay-jay-okocha-and-his-beautiful-wife-nkechi-photos.html
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by floragregs(f): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
yinkslinks:
They are sisters
story
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by suyamasta(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by dayoakinns(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice pic
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by jrusky(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's Okocha season on NL it was Yobo for some months now, nice one anyway in as far don't like too much publicity for a family I'm happy for them.

Keep rolling guys.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
The wife rilly look like mercy aigbe, and she is beautiful, he gat a nice family with two kids
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by SirHenry105(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abeg...... Is she the mother of his two grown up kids?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by delzbaba(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
First class travel
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Christafarian(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
emusmithy:
19 years is not 19 days ...

Some ladies be seeing her and call her 'lucky', those people I call 'dummy'. Do you know the kinda WORK she has as a husband? I admire her inner virtue rather than just her facial beauty. Behind every STAR is a SCAR indeed.

The institution of marriage sef has no respect for anyone. Whether you're a billionaire, if you desire a home that will be together you must 'pay your dues'.

Congrats Couple!
Bros, try communicate. Abeg.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Christafarian:

Bros, try communicate. Abeg.
so now, you are so dull to understand simple sentence construction?

Can you correct me, still with my words?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Christafarian(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
emusmithy:
so now, you are so dull to understand simple sentence construction?

Can you correct me, still with my words?
Bros, easy na. No start quarrel. If your comment is completely trashy, i would simply ignore it by treating it as such.
Simply, instead of, '...she has as a husband', why not '...she has as a wife'. I bet this form is more expressive.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by MrTour: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chai see Nkechi my crush, the low cut chic.

Jay Jay make you accept my $10m offer na in exchange for Nkechi my suweeti wink
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by RickyTan: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Igbo Amaka
Haters ( including PMB) can go and .....

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by kumalee: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
so is everyone, including you
I like you man, u er very polite
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by nikkypearl(f): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
kumalee:
I like you man, u er very polite
man bawo embarassed
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by stayne01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
purplejuli:
Nigeria’s Football Legend Augustine ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha, pictured with his beautiful wife Nkechi, on a flight to Washington, D.C.. They’ve been married for 19 years now.

Such a lovely Couple!

http://www.042express.com/2016/07/jay-jay-okocha-and-his-beautiful-wife-nkechi-photos.html
wait!!! meagan good no no no just a copycat
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by shizzleStar: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jay Jay father, the maestro

Beautiful woman.

Good bless them plenty cool
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by shizzleStar: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
man bawo embarassed
cheesy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Maghan37: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
She looks slimmer & prettier than she use to.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by flokii: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lovely couple.. She looks decent and not more of an attention seeker.

Jay jay sabi better thing o.. Really nice
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by nikkypearl(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
shizzleStar:
cheesy
you yoself see am ? angry...
Mindyoself o!why u con dey laff naa ? embarassed0
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by shizzleStar: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
you yoself see am ? angry... Mindyoself o!why u con dey laff naa ? embarassed0
I see am'o cheesy

Oya no vex, no cry again you hia? smiley
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Sugahylz(f): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
emusmithy:
19 years is not 19 days ...

Some ladies be seeing her and call her 'lucky', those people I call 'dummy'. Do you know the kinda WORK she has as a husband? I admire her inner virtue rather than just her facial beauty. Behind every STAR is a SCAR indeed.

The institution of marriage sef has no respect for anyone. Whether you're a billionaire, if you desire a home that will be together you must 'pay your dues'.

Congrats Couple!

What's her inner virtue?
Do you all live together?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Which one gave birth to white, i hope is not this one. That one played away match.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by toprealman: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
nathz45:
come and see what we were talking about yesterday

cc toprealman
lol
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos by Lildreezy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
purplejuli:

Such a lovely Couple!

She looks like Meagan Good..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Champions League Quarter Finals / Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" / I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.