Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration (44387 Views)

Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Nysc Batch A 2017 Update: How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform / Muslim Group Rejects New NYSC Date For Orientation Due To Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Edalok88: 5:45am On Oct 16, 2018
I have 1994 on my jamb which shows on my green card and my waec is 1990 which is my real age. How will I go about it.
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Kutis2030(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Giftez:

Just call 08053073862 for a reliable solution.
pls this number is not connecting na if he/she has another number give me
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Giftez: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Kutis2030:
pls this number is not connecting na if he/she has another number give me

The number is valid. You can send a mail indicating your issue to giftez888@gmail.com.
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Kutis2030(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Giftez:

The number is valid. You can send a mail indicating your issue to giftez888@gmail.com.
ok
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Akinpelumi2: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Taeewo:
Let’s show you how to do NYSC change of date of birth online without visiting any office. We understand that many prospective corps members have missed a few steps in their online application for call-up and now wondering if they will have to face issues of over age, maybe even when they are not up to thirty (30) years which is the specified age limit for National Youth Service in Nigeria.....

The steps to change your date of birth after registration to the date of birth submitted for your WAEC registration are:

1. Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN from any firstbank branch
2. Login with your email and password by clicking on ‘Resume Registration’ link on this NYSC registration portal.
3. This will present your dashboard to you
4. Click on change date of birth menu. A new page will popup for you
5. Fill the form and submit your entries
Note:

> Only WAEC Verification PIN bought from first bank can be used on the NYSC portal.
> Each candidate must buy PIN with single subscription at 300 naira only.
> PIN with more than 1 subscription is not acceptable on the NYSC platform.

https://www.students.com.ng

More of your NYSC age related questions are highly welcome....

After have done necessary thing by submitted verification of pin and exam year and exam type
Nysc massage me to login to my dash board to confirm new mobilized status when I login it same exemption letter that is deer
What can I do?
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Akinpelumi2: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Akinpelumi2:

After have done necessary thing by submitted verification of pin and exam year and exam type
Nysc massage me to login to my dash board to confirm new mobilized status when I login it same exemption letter that is deer
What can I do?
This is what is writing
Your Exemption Certificate is being processed and will be delivered to your institution
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Akinpelumi2: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Taeewo:
Let’s show you how to do NYSC change of date of birth online without visiting any office. We understand that many prospective corps members have missed a few steps in their online application for call-up and now wondering if they will have to face issues of over age, maybe even when they are not up to thirty (30) years which is the specified age limit for National Youth Service in Nigeria.....

The steps to change your date of birth after registration to the date of birth submitted for your WAEC registration are:

2. Login with your email and password by clicking on ‘Resume Registration’ link on this NYSC registration portal.
Note:

> Only WAEC Verification PIN bought from first bank can be used on the NYSC portal.

Pls jamb wrote 27/03/1988 on date of birth but waec result is 23/03/1990 after d registration d dashboard show exemption letter while the person has not reach 30yrs, we did change of birth since 31/10/2018 but still same exemption letter what can I do, but jamb msg on her email said
Date of Birth Approval Status --- -------------------------------------------------------- Dear Okunlade Waliyat your application has been treated. However, you are expected to login to your dashboard to confirm your new mobilization status. -------------------------------------------------------- Thank you. Best Regards!!!
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Akinpelumi2: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Akinpelumi2:

Pls jamb wrote 27/03/1988 on date of birth but waec result is 23/03/1990 after d registration d dashboard show exemption letter while the person has not reach 30yrs, we did change of birth since 31/10/2018 but still same exemption letter what can I do, but jamb msg on her email said
Date of Birth Approval Status --- -------------------------------------------------------- Dear Okunlade Waliyat your application has been treated. However, you are expected to login to your dashboard to confirm your new mobilization status. -------------------------------------------------------- Thank you. Best Regards!!!
When I login no new mobilization status, pls I need help
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by 10kgod(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2019
this thread is dead.......

is there someone here?
wanna ask question concerning this DOB issue
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by findout2: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2019
10kgod:
this thread is dead.......

is there someone here?
wanna ask question concerning this DOB issue
call 08069749395
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by almakiyyun(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Luchiana1:
i have solved it the date of birth issue.. thank God o

pls help, I am seeing change waec date of birth on my dash board, does that mean I must go and change it?
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by geunik(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
egbonodjetj:
my dashboard says exemption cert is being processed,my question is after I change dob will I b able to start the registration again cos I didn't get to choose state or print green card
Good day. Where you able to do it. If yes I want to know how because I am in your shoes to now. Hank you
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by geunik(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Luchiana1:
hy help me am facing d same issues oo how can i changr this tin iwant to go for nysc help please help
How far. Did you solve this
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Paul0427: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
I have same issues if you are able to do it contacts me or WhatsApp me 08163954141...if you are able to solve it..pls
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Paul0427: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
almakiyyun:

pls help, I am seeing change waec date of birth on my dash board, does that mean I must go and change it?
...are you able to solved the exemption certificate issues.?.pls contacts me or WhatsApp me on 08163954141....I get same issues..pls I
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Paul0427: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
are you able to solved the exemption certificate issues.?.pls contacts me or WhatsApp me on 08163954141....I get same issues..pls I
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Paul0427: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
How did you later solved the exemption issues...did you find solution if yes pls WhatsApp me 08163954141 I have same issue...thanks
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Paul0427: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
How far bro...did you later solve the exemption issues if yes ..please WhatsApp me on 08163954141 because I have same issues...thanks..I want to serve
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Paul0427: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Pls how did you solve the exemption issues?...I have same issues...pls WhatsApp me on 08163954141..thanks
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Paul0427: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
HELLO Kutis ,how did you solve ur exemption certificate issues...pls WhatsApp me 08163954141...I have same issues pls...thanks
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by luizterry(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
my waec dirth of birth is 9th march 1996, but it is showing 3rd Sep 1996 on my nysc dashboard but still qualifers me for nysc, so must i hav to change my date of birth to correspond with my documents?
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by UJAHISRAELUJAH: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Taeewo:

Note:

I need your assistance
Can we talk?

Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Taeewo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
UJAHISRAELUJAH:

I need your assistance
Can we talk?

My whatapp number is on profile, but take note the post don tey oo.
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by TechBIogger: 8:18pm On May 28, 2022
sandammy:
Because I get DOB issue, I'm now a target if scammers. undecided Why is it so difficult to find genuine person ro help me online. Perhaps there is no solution make I process my exemption certificate.
hi did you later serve?
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by sandammy(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2022
TechBIogger:
hi did you later serve?
Mba, I gave up and guess what?
I thank God I didn't go for service because I got job while my mates were in service
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Sirchiboy: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2022
sandammy:

Mba, I gave up and guess what?
I thank God I didn't go for service because I got job while my mates were in service
Congratulations dear, ..
I was exempted and still looking for job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video) / NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.