Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Kim Kardashian Chipped Her Front Tooth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Chipped Her Front Tooth (776 Views)

Niniola: "I Broke My Tooth & Almost Took My Life" / See Lil Kesh's Tooth Pick Legs +photo / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Chipped Her Front Tooth by OwillyOscar(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Kim Kardashian was forced to make an emergency trip to the
dentist after she chipped one of her front teeth on the way to Las
Vegas. She reveal this to her Snap chat followers on Friday, July 22,
that she was traveling to Sin City, where she was set to host an
event, when the cosmetic accident occurred.

See photo >>>http://www.bureauspy.com/2016/07/kim-kardashian-chipped-her-front-tooth.html
Re: Kim Kardashian Chipped Her Front Tooth by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Seriously? Sometimes, I wonder....
Do people not know that there is more to life than posting irrelevant stuff about celebs?? no one actually cares!!!! anyways, sorry mama north, get well soon . ** continues watching THE STRAIN**

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimaku's Fans Rain Curse on Hackers Of Her Instagram Account / Former Miss World Agbani Darego Flaunts Her Abs In New Photo / MUST SEE: Yung6ix Unveils The Face Of His Alleged Shooter (picture & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.