Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

7 Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into A Reality. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into A Reality. (545 Views)

7 Ways You Can Make Money With A Drone / How To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality / 7 Ways To Fund Your Startup Idea As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into A Reality. by JVLI(f): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Hi there,
Good morning and how was your night?
Hope you woke up on the right side of the bed.
Today, i want to share something with you that changed my life completely.
what was it?
it is the power to turn my ideas into realities.
i began to explore the powers of my mind just last year because i believe there is more to it.
we all have dreams, but the truth is how many of us have turned those dreams into realities?
Many have died with their dreams buried with them.

what have been your dreams since the 1st half of the year? have you been able to achieve them?

The month is about to come to an end, have you been able to realize your dreams?

i've found these to be very helpful:
1. understand the power of imagination.
imagination is at the seat of the mind.
Dreams begin or are birth from here.

2. Make realistic goals. Dreams will Not fulfill themselves unless you set them in motion.
Your goals set your dreams in motion.
Make sure that they are reasonable, measurable and realistic.
Set both long term and short term goals and put a time frame on it. e.g don't say my dream is to be a multi millionnaire in the next 30 days and your earnings are 10k in a month. lol. You are deceiving yourself and you will enter into the hands of scammers and your dream will be gone.

Rather say, in the next 5 years, i want to be a multi millionaire, now that is measurable.
Being a millionaire is NOT going to happen over night.
There lies your effort, learning and setting good qualities in motion e.g patience, perseverance and determination.
3. Planning: when you've set numbers 1 and 2 in place, you need to set those goals into plans.
How do you plan to achieve them?
set those plans in writing.
Those who write their plans down, usually achieve them.
4. Take actions: You see without actions, your dreams can never materialize.
Action is the pivot by which your dreams or ideas become a reality.
it does not matter how stupid it may look, take the step.
confront your fear and take the leap, believe me, there is victory ahead of you.
Take that action NOW!
5. Build your building block: Every dream is like the building of a house.
You've put it in paper, set the above in place, to FORM A STRUCTURE.
Your mind MUST picture the structure of your idea to help you fulfill it.
6. Take concrete decisions: This is where we fail most: taking decisions, especially hard ones.
You need to decide what you want.
Anthony Robbins said, 'Decision is the POWER that sparks the process of turning invisible (ideas) to the visible. True decision are the catalyst for turning our dreams into reality'.
Take that decision, only you can make that happen.
7. Let loose your imagination. Don't stifle it.
i shared this at Linkedin and it became a featured post in their Technology trend.
i wrote a book on it after my discovery and it is titled, 'HOW TO TRANSLATE IMAGINATION INTO REALITY.'
The book will expansiate further on the above and also show you How to use your imagination to get what you want and HOW to use your imagination to change your world.
i've to the glory of God achieved more than i can imagine.
Get the book today, it is N2000.
call me at 08104941884 or 09091983452.
Your ideas can be turned into realities, you've been on the waiting list for far too long, explore the book and fulfill your dreams today.
CALL NOW!

(1) (Reply)

‘recession’ Trends On Google As Anambra Leads Search In Nigeria / Domain Name For Sale (urgent Sale) / Scarcity Of Integrity In Corporate Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.