Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

"They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner (35240 Views)

99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) / 1st Black Death Row Prisoner Executed Under Donald Trump’s Presidency (photo / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by Almaiga: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
tboynaija:
This why i still believe that the ZOO is even better than Nigeria, at least in the zoo animals sometimes fight to defend each other when they are attacked, but this God forsaken country don't know what it means to fight for the right of her citizens
Na so e pain you reach?

6 Likes

Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by NameChecker: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Iykeslim:

U are a big fool

[size=22pt]E pain am[/size]

4 Likes

Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by Kruzilano(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
400billionman:
What for ?

This law stipulating capital punishment for drug related offenses is very harsh.

From the story here, it is obvious Igweh was not found with drugs rather his name was only mentioned by two suspects under torture who later died under police custody exposing how badly their law enforcement agents handle drug suspects.

No testimony against Igweh in court, no evidence, yet they want to kill him. This is so unfair.

tiri gbosa for you. May your son not resemble your landlord
Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by Kruzilano(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Runge:
I don't trust any of these Nigérian jews in drug producing countries. To avoid troubles, I was sternly warned to stay clear them. Awon alokoba tu won ki salama. It's that your love of money that will kill you all. Repent now so that you will not regret later in foreign prisons.
egbon e ni suru.. 1. Drugs wasn't found on him
2. Love for money is accustomed to all tribe. Many of those convicted and killed in those asian countries were actually innocent..
Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by authority2006(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
What is this NCAN I keep seeing on every thread?
Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by habsydiamond(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
When God says its not ur time to die nobody can ever force u to. To God be the Glory.
Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by ClintonDal(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
The evil that the Police force around the world perpetuate just to get a confession out of a suspect can only be trumped by Mt Everest. I remember when I was arrested unlawfully at Makurdi 2years ago by the DSS and detained over night. When they saw there wasn't any case against me, they hurdled around for some minutes and the next thing I was tagged Suspected kidnapper and cultist. All these happened while I was putting on my Nysc uniform, it took the arrival of their Director for them to release me after he had pleaded on their behalf. The mofos now bought me fast food to eat as if that one will ever erase the memory of sleeping in their dirty cell overnight. undecided undecided
I just hope they retry his case, else baba na firing squad go be your keske! cry cry
Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by Coolgent(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is one disadvantage of been from that region.
U are drug traffckers even though u aint
Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by shukuokukobambi: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Truman155:
betrayed by onye ofe manu
smh
cowards

Can you pls mention the name of the onye ofe manu that betrayed your brother? angry

1 Like

Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by OohLalah(f): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
marxwellerr247:
It's Both unfortunate and sympathetic ! !

Ppl should stop this drug experimentation in Indonesia and d entire Asia .

thier legal system is a shylock

there is no meaningful life there

Drug related offences are punishable by DEATH PENALTY

pls I beseach u guys trying to go there

There are more than 200 countries in the world

So why go and die in indonesia

See evil personified!

So they must not stop selling drugs but must punish countries with no death penalty on drug peddling by moving from Asia to those countries? Pathetic!
Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by SIRKAY98(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=eddyjibs post=47870218]Which dirty cloth importer he dey form. Abeg kill dem all so odas from d south yeast can learn. How someone will smuggle drugs to a country where death penalty is d punishment is practiced i no understand. Its all about building one silly mansion in d village nd carrying jeep to village to show off dem sabi. Kill

dem all[/quote

I hear you judge not that ye may not be judge
Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by bigsam1992(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
eddyjibs:
Which dirty cloth importer he dey form. Abeg kill dem all so odas from d south yeast can learn. How someone will smuggle drugs to a country where death penalty is d punishment is practiced i no understand. Its all about building one silly mansion in d village nd carrying jeep to village to show off dem sabi. Kill dem all

Just listen to urself...
Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by ibuola96: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
yigboos(flatty) always on point wen it comes to drug bizness

1 Like

Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by ahahnow: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians and disgrace abroad

Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by simeonkoolluck(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Where the genitals

Re: "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner by Izuchukwu70: 4:10am On Jul 26, 2016
400billionman:
What for ?

This law stipulating capital punishment for drug related offenses is very harsh.

From the story here, it is obvious Igweh was not found with drugs rather his name was only mentioned by two suspects under torture who later died under police custody exposing how badly their law enforcement agents handle drug suspects.

No testimony against Igweh in court, no evidence, yet they want to kill him. This is so unfair.

Oga. Don't say what you don't know. I won't say more than that. Remember I said months ago that Indonesia would soon carry out more executions. I know the REAL STORY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing / Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.