Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Cristone Divine Tyre Services Is Really "Divine" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cristone Divine Tyre Services Is Really "Divine" (725 Views)

Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristone Divine Tyre Services Is Really "Divine" by bstringz(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
“I was driving to lekki for an early morning appointment I had…. I haven’t even gone halfway when my tyres was Cut my glasses that had fallen off an accident scene. This wasn’t something the vulcanizer could fix, because I needed a spare Tyre and the damaged one was my spare. I needed to get another tyre or I’d miss my appointment. I searched through my phone and saw “CRISTONE DIVINE TYRE SERVICES” I called and in less than 15minutes my Tyre was brought to me. I didn’t miss my appointment. Thanks to CRISTONE DIVINE TYRE SERVICES, they are really “DIVINE” ” Chukwudi, a satisfied customer.

Now you never need to worry about your tyres or rims. Because CRISTONE DIVINE TYRE SERVICES has all your Tyre needs. What of car batteries? Cristone divine has them. What of spare parts for my car? Look no where else than cristone divine Tyre services.
Our customer satisfaction is paramount to us, and we make sure that you are satisfied with our services.
Visit us today and see for yourself:

Re: Cristone Divine Tyre Services Is Really "Divine" by bstringz(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Cristone divine Tyre services meets all. Your Tyre, rims and motor spare part needs.
http://truenaijayarn.com/cristone-divine-tyre-services-is-really-divine/

Source:Www.truenaijayarn.com

(1) (Reply)

Send Your BULKSMS Where It Delivers Instantly. / Do You Need All In One App That Will Keep You Updated? GET IT NOW!! / Http://www.five2btc.com/ref/9da26754c6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.