Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna (31683 Views)

Lagos Removes Oba Ogunji Statue, Dismantles Roundabout For Agege Flyover Bridge / Aleto Eleme Bridge On East West Road Collapses (Photos) / Major Road Collapses In Akwa Ibom After Heavy Rainfall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by shamsuRana(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
lamideee:
what is he saying? Come to Lasgidi you will see good roads here. Ambode is working,Lagos is working grin

young lad,what parts of lagos is ambode working on?is the condemned apapa road?or...?
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by slap1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Looks like what Rochas Okorocha built.
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by lamideee(f): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

young lad,what parts of lagos is ambode working on?is the condemned apapa road?or...?
who is the young lad here? Ancient of days(arugbo ojo). Google is your friend to find out where Ambode is working.

1 Like

Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by emvico(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
angry OK (smiley<wink
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by emvico(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
angry (smiley<>wink
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by shamsuRana(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
lamideee:
who is the young lad here? Ancient of days(arugbo ojo). Google is your friend to find out where Ambode is working.

you are sitting somewhere and erroneously telling the world you are in Lagos,and ambo is working,while you are condemning roads elsewhere in a place you don't know anything about.answer a simple question which it's obvious you are completely confused about,while trying to tactically dodge the question by referring to google.
can you now read how half informed you are?
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by lamideee(f): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

you are sitting somewhere and erroneously telling the world you are in Lagos,and ambo is working,while you are condemning roads elsewhere in a place you don't know anything about.answer a simple question which it's obvious you are completely confused about,while trying to tactically dodge the question by referring to google.
can you now read how half informed you are?
what exactly is your problem mr man? Btw you can't force me to answer the stupid question you asked. If you need answer to your question then google search it. Abi wetin concern me with u or the road in your state? Oga ade free me jere. If you want to know where ambo is working come to lag,mi o raye ejo osi kankan
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by eminent007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
I blame the Broom Jihad-ist
I blame the Yoruba Bastard Thief-nubu
And lastly, I blame Babaginda for sparing 'him'
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by SonofHim: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Just imagine being held up in traffic at that spot and this happens!!!
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by sammyclassics(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigeria road construction are not done with integrity but let's just eat the money and provide some pass.
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by davedpo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
sorry case
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by Spells(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na so some nairalanders gals toto wide oh grin
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by shamsuRana(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
lamideee:
what exactly is your problem mr man? Btw you can't force me to answer the stupid question you asked. If you need answer to your question then google search it. Abi wetin concern me with u or the road in your state? Oga ade free me jere. If you want to know where ambo is working come to lag,mi o raye ejo osi kankan

you must be as dumb as a she goat.you cannot even conceptualize,yet again answer two simple questions i just asked.you want to make an issue from your ignorance.I asked,where are the roads ambo is working on?I will need verifiable answers,you refer me to google coz you don't know.
akuya.
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by guttentag(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
EKpoma Edo State, the Road that Governors, Ministers even Buhari pass to Abuja

Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by lamideee(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

you must be as dumb as a she goat.you cannot even conceptualize,yet again answer two simple questions i just asked.you want to make an issue from your ignorance.I asked,where are the roads ambo is working on?I will need verifiable answers,you refer me to google coz you don't know.
akuya.
you are very silly for your statement,if I take you to where Ambo is working you will love lagos. You are just arguing blindly. Come down to lagos to see for yourself. If you are not satisfied with my answers kindly take a bus down to lagos,find your way to the 3rd mainland bridge,drop there and jump into the lagoon. Asshole
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by endove(f): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]Partial Earthquake grin

Even the gods of Kaduna are angry with BUHARI angry

Look at your neighbour and ask him or her

"Have you blamed Buhari today"? [/size]
have you blame buhari today?
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by shamsuRana(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
lamideee:
you are very silly for your statement,if I take you to where Ambo is working you will love lagos. You are just arguing blindly. Come down to lagos to see for yourself. If you are not satisfied with my answers kindly take a bus down to lagos,find your way to the 3rd mainland bridge,drop there and jump into the lagoon. Asshole

you must be a glorified donkey for your snail kind of assimilation.are you this slow in understanding?this was a question I asked you politely hours ago,but because you are psychologically unconscious and fact blind,you had to circumlocute to get to a stupidd ending?where in Lagos is ambo working?I want to know from you not google,bimbo.
you are arguing blindly as well,when you can't provide locations as to where road projects are in the state.So assuming I don't know and new to Lagos,is this the kind of response you will give me?
what a dunce of a mule.
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by Kimikazi2: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

how good are your own roads?
do you know how old that road is?
How can someone justify bad governance like this? Ur brain needs factory mode reset.
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by shamsuRana(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kimikazi2:

How can someone justify bad governance like this? Ur brain needs factory mode reset.

thanks dunce,i can see yours isn't better.
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
The only thing el-rufai know is demolition of southern partn he has no plan of building anything better, the road can go bad for all he cares, once the northern part of kaduna is in place, no problem
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by lamideee(f): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:
I am a glorified donkey for my snail kind of assimilation.am I this slow in understanding?this was a question you answered politely some hours ago. I am psychologically unconscious and fact blind,i had to circumlocute to get to a stupidd ending.is true I argue blindly, I am
a dunce of a mule.
y do I need to answer a slowpoke like you? The mere fact that your governor is not working doesn't mean others are not working. Let me just free you before u bomb me,silly boko man. Alaini ronu ara galatia. Your level of thinking is so low. You can't dictate my life for me you dunce. I choose who I answer his or her question and not an idiot forcing me to do so. Quote me again and you will see hell. Oloribuku masanfani,domble oshi,ogolo. Olodo kini jero mo

2 Likes

Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by lamideee(f): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kimikazi2:

thank you my sister,God bless you. The silly guy was asking me the road ambode is working on,instead of him and his fellow northerners to think of the way forward for their state,na something else dey their mind

2 Likes

Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by olatunjithomas(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
[color=] Imagine, road dey collapse for my country.

I give up........[/color]
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by olatunjithomas(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
[color=] Imagine, road dey collapse for my country.

I give up........[/color]
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by shamsuRana(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
lamideee:
y do I need to answer a slowpoke like you? The mere fact that your governor is not working doesn't mean others are not working. Let me just free you before u bomb me,silly boko man. Alaini ronu ara galatia. Your level of thinking is so low. You can't dictate my life for me you dunce. I choose who I answer his or her question and not an idiot forcing me to do so. Quote me again and you will see hell. Oloribuku masanfani,domble oshi,ogolo. Olodo kini jero mo

you are a glorified donkey.Its like you cannot conceptualize.This has been the problem with love children,they can't think deep.Little wonder your type are copious on N.L

However with you as a case study,I will invest in a "default setting" center as my innovation, where Ediotsss like you can be given a factory setting reset drill and therapy, to have another chance of integration in life.The only clog i see however,is whether methods to be adopted may work on chumps born outside wedlock? This is because their idiocyy is rare.
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by lamideee(f): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

you are a glorified donkey.Its like you cannot conceptualize.This has been the problem with love children,they can't think deep.Little wonder your type are copious on N.L

However with you as a case study,I will invest in a "default setting" center as my innovation, where Ediotsss like you can be given a factory setting reset drill and therapy, to have another chance of integration in life.The only clog i see however,is whether methods to be adopted may work on chumps born outside wedlock? This is because their idiocyy is rare.
see this mad guy? U r the one born out of wedlock.FYi my parent are legally married. You are waste of Cum. I wonder why your father couldn't afford to buy ordinary gold circle. Omo ale jatijati. You are a bastard. You know what your people do for a living,they beg for alms all their life and that is where you will end up. Useless slowpoke. Get a life nigga. Tell me who you and El rufai your governor epp? Awon iran oshi. Boko haram. You are the ones disturbing the peace of this country,thank God someone else quoted you up there. Your governor is not doing anything meaningful in your state and all you could do is as silly question about wherte the best governor is working?

1 Like

Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by chiomzy25(f): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Zoharariel:
Eiyaaaaa! And I used to go drink with friends at Barnawa Complex.
nothing spoil. U can go through sabo nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by whiteeyes: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2016
chachanga:
Whhaaaaatt Da fffffk?! shocked shocked

Thank God no one ran into in the night!

Road Maintenance guys and Min of Works, it's time to justify your pay.

Over to you.
I hear there's an agency known as Nigeria building and road research Institute. What are they doing sef?
Re: Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna by chachanga: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
whiteeyes:
I hear there's an agency known as Nigeria building and road research Institute. What are they doing sef?

No idea sir
Aren't they supposed to be a department under Fed Min of Works?
And there's still FERMA!
And with various State-run Road Mgt Agencies, one wonders why roads should remain deathtraps, in Nigeria? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform / Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.