Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,496 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (68756 Views)

Federal Allocation To States Crashes By N864bn - The Punch / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by jpphilips(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
stolenstone:
Why are they sharing excess crude account figures? Shouldn't we start saving something no matter how little it is bikonu??

You can not save in a recessive economy rather you utilize your savings at times like this.

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by jpphilips(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
braden25:
it's a football field . is that all the fault you could find ? You know how much world class highschool cost to build ? Akwa ibom's 500 million dollars per year allocation is nothing . The GDP of a city like Denver colorado is $187.1 billion while GDP of akwa ibom is $11,000 dollars,GDP OF Lagos is $91,000
49 million dollars per month is not enough to achieve anything .

When you make huge mistakes like that, sane people don't really take the rest of what you say quite seriously, trust me on that.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by lateef1993: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm... Nigeria my country. At least each state should think of multiplying der monthly allocation by embarking on lucrative project. Haba! most of d states r too dependent on dis allocation.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by oganology33(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
ayindejimmy:

who are ur enemies?
And who are ur friends?
Some parts of Nigeria are enemies of the Delta. They only claim friendship cos they benefit from it.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by tinsel: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Ur lying. Bayelsa state is bigger than Lagos state. Lagos state is the smallest state in Nigeria.And Bayelsa state has the least population amongst the states in Nigeria. Fact!
I am talking in terms of population.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by oganology33(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
kolomax:
will you keep quiet with your nonsense? the money given to them isn't more than non oil producing state why can't their governor do the right thing

Dnt b foolish, Sir. We're talking FAIR/WELL-DESERVED SHARE here.
So wat do u call allocation 2 States that contribute little or nothing 2 the national cake that they share. WELL-DESERVED ryt
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by ibietela2(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
JBismarck:
Let me wait here for some people to start crying "our land has been destroyed without corresponding development". The governors get the fund and loot them while the misinformed citizens attack FG.

Because that's how the country has been structured.......
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by amodu(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
JBismarck:
Let me wait here for some people to start crying "our land has been destroyed without corresponding development". The governors get the fund and loot them while the misinformed citizens attack FG.

This is the problem we're facing with these retarded and ignorant ND citizens.

What else do they want
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by lildush(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dis babe is not doing anytin.. Pls step down
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Abagworo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
braden25:
7 billion naira ( 22 million dollars) per month is nothing . $250 million dollars per year can not achieve anything . Maybe if you have the patience to wait for a year ,then 250 million dollars may build you a 30,000 sitter stadium .

We are in Nigeria not USA hence it's needless "Dollarizing" our local spending. What this means is that civil servants in Imo will get higher pay for July based on the 7:3 sharing formula. They will get over 4.5 billion which is above original monthly wage bill.

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
oganology33:

U started making sense from ur second paragraph. Did u actually say WELL DESERVED FAIR SHARE??
So itz FAIR & WELL DESERVED 4 u 2 provide 90% and share it between ur friends & enemies. Even if ur given 13% more than others?

i so much lik my tribe our proverb says it all,,,pikin wey rely solely on im papa property as inheritance is so liable to wretchedness ....,person wey get slave naa him get d slave load ,,,niger delta av oil but naija own ND ..i belive d oil is y dey've bcum lazy n unwilling to go to school n make sumtin out of there lifes,,in d west we dnnt depend on anytin nor anyone we make life 4 ourselves ...proudly one.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Xcellkarter(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
una just dey yan una own, my own be say this our finance minister too fine. op thanks for adding her pics

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Papishi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
3Div:

Osun ?

I don't have information about the allocation given to Osun for now.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by 1stdammy: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
dadebayo1:
How much did oyo state get? Been searching for a comprehensive breakdown given to all states.. Noticed all online media have these same report.. Word for word copy and paste bloggers... Jonalism is dead...
I tire o, same here........
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by oganology33(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
ericsmith:

i so much lik my tribe our proverb says it all,,,pikin wey rely solely on im papa property as inheritance is so liable to wretchedness ....,person wey get slave naa him get d slave load ,,,niger delta av oil but naija own ND ..i belive d oil is y dey've bcum lazy n unwilling to go to school n make sumtin out of there lifes,,in d west we dnnt depend on anytin nor anyone we make life 4 ourselves ...proudly one.
So how much does the West contribute to Nigeria's Commonwealth
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mikolo80: 12:51am On Jul 26, 2016
argon500:
Wetin those governors dey take money do self.. na only allocation we dey here, no development apart from few states
una effectively demand for development.? Even mumu civil servants de wait for 12 month without salary before going on strike
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by kolomax(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2016
oganology33:

So wat do u call allocation 2 States that contribute little or nothing 2 the national cake that they share. WELL-DESERVED ryt
I told you to keep that nonsense to yourself, typical of wailers all they resort to is insult I believe you lack home training
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by oganology33(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2016
kolomax:
I told you to keep that nonsense to yourself, typical of wailers all they resort to is insult I believe you lack home training

The truth is obviously choking u 2 coma.
Idleness & Hatred is killing u & ur region even more than the South South.

Wat u do every mornn is wish u have wat we have, as if contributing nothing and sharing something isn't enof.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mikolo80: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2016
lildush:
Dis babe is not doing anytin.. Pls step down
something like what
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mikolo80: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2016
lateef1993:
Hmmm... Nigeria my country. At least each state should think of multiplying der monthly allocation by embarking on lucrative project. Haba! most of d states r too dependent on dis allocation.
why.
It's enough for them
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mikolo80: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2016
oganology33:

we contribute tax. Lagos contributes tariffs. We contribute human capital. Security, you just shout oil money

And you don't deserve sh*t
Who secures the oil (Oyinbo would have chanced you)
Who invested in the oil (cocoa and groundnut money)
Now we've risked our resources you want to change goalpost
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mikolo80: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2016
ibietela2:

Because that's how the country has been structured.......
no
That's how your brains have been structured
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2016
oganology33:

So how much does the West contribute to Nigeria's Commonwealth

yu r beginin to sound lik d ND forefathers said let their b crude n their was oil,.no say they meet amo there....no b thru one pikin God dey take parents/family ..God only blesses us thru d ND...as 4 we d west we contribute knowledge because resources nt handled wit knowledge ends up wasted
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by kolomax(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2016
oganology33:

The truth is obviously choking u 2 coma.
Idleness & Hatred is killing u & ur region even more than the South South.

Wat u do every mornn is wish u have wat we have, as if contributing nothing and sharing something isn't enof.
I told you lil Boy what one of my region is contributing to the GDP is more than the entire enclave you came from (SW) all you do is chest beating behind keypad with no iota of sense, you claim someone hate you forgetting you are the master of hate seeing nothing good from this administration no matter what they do ...
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by oganology33(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
ericsmith:

yu r beginin to sound lik d ND forefathers said let their b crude n their was oil,.no say they meet amo there....no b thru one pikin God dey take parents/family ..God only blesses us thru d ND...as 4 we d west we contribute knowledge because resources nt handled wit knowledge ends up wasted

Can't stop laffing. I can see how u guyz have applied the knowledge towards Nigeria's perpetual underdevelopment. lol
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by oganology33(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
kolomax:
I told you lil Boy what one of my region is contributing to the GDP is more than the entire enclave you came from (SW) all you do is chest beating behind keypad with no iota of sense, you claim someone hate you forgetting you are the master of hate seeing nothing good from this administration no matter what they do ...

A typical zombie will always relate evry issue 4 discussion 2 Buhari's incompetence.
When something Gud comes out of this or any other admin, u won't need 2 shout abt it. So stop singing praises b4 the opening prayer.

Lastly, the South South brings oil revenue to the sharing table. Be specific & tell us wat ur region contributes.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by oganology33(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
mikolo80:
we contribute tax. Lagos contributes tariffs. We contribute human capital. Security, you just shout oil money

And you don't deserve sh*t
Who secures the oil (Oyinbo would have chanced you)
Who invested in the oil (cocoa and groundnut money)
Now we've risked our resources you want to change goalpost

How did I know ur gonna mention Lagos. Lol. what abt ur own state of origin. Don't even start claiming Lagos boy ooo.
The factors u mention up there are jxt so ridiculous. Tax, security, human capital, tariffs.

Evry state contributes tax. Colonial Masters secured their investments. Again, Colonial Masters invested in crude not Cocoa & Groundnut money.
Warri, Sapele & Onne Ports contributes tarriffs in the non- oil sector as well as the NLNG in Bonny & Brass.

Lastly, U can't risk resources u don't have. The same laziness that the SS suffers from has also hindered ur region from harnessing ur natural resources. Now tell me who ought not b lazy
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by ibietela2(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
mikolo80:
no
That's how your brains have been structured

Issorait
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mikolo80: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
oganology33:

How did I know ur gonna mention Lagos.
hehehehe you see me ba
Lol. what abt ur own state of origin.
ah Kwara
We pay tax too na
Although na change but main be say we pay tax
We contribute soldiers who protect these investments

Don't even start claiming Lagos boy ooo.
for wetin
Even the Lagos na outsiders de hammer dia
The original awori ppl are just as illiterate as any other tribe in Nigeria
Gidi na just packaging
They aren't operating anywhere near their full potential

The factors u mention up there are jxt so ridiculous. Tax, security, human capital, tariffs.
it's like NYSC allawee
It's ridiculous until you don't have it no more

Evry state contributes tax. Colonial Masters secured their investments. Again, Colonial Masters invested in crude not Cocoa & Groundnut money.
correction colonial masters hadleft before we invested in oil abi you think say all d counterpart funding for nnpc joint ventures scams na iou
Warri, Sapele & Onne Ports contributes tarriffs in the non- oil sector as well as the NLNG in Bonny & Brass.

Lastly, U can't risk resources u don't have. The same laziness that the SS suffers from has also hindered ur region from harnessing ur natural resources.
agreed

Now tell me who ought not b lazy
you
Cos you're in the minority
The burden of laziness abi hardworking is on you
Cos we can take what we want
And you can only whine about it
Sorry
But that's just the way it is

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mikolo80: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
ibietela2:

Issorait
am I lying
Even in Saudi Arabia it's the same
And the chickens are about to come home to roost once oilloser relevance
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by ibietela2(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
mikolo80:
am I lying
Even in Saudi Arabia it's the same
And the chickens are about to come home to roost once oilloser relevance

you are asking me if the insult you just gave me is a lie or not?

kontinue you hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.