Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Do You Know The Land Debts You Are About To Inherit? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Know The Land Debts You Are About To Inherit? (477 Views)

KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland / I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Land Debts You Are About To Inherit? by foriegngist1: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Do you know there are so many hidden Charges and taxes that you must pay when buying a land that could bankrupt you easily if your not careful? These taxes hide in plain sight and it is until you want to perfect your papers it will rear its ugly head. I have compiled a list of 4 Problematic fees that your not aware of and the earlier you start taking cognizance of it, the better:

1. Everybody wants to buy a land with a C of O but do you know that every owner of a C of O must pay a yearly fee per annum to the government for occupying that land. This fee is know as a GROUND RENT and it has a certain fee that holder must pay. For every year the person defaults in paying that GROUND RENT, the person incurs a penalty. But because of our very lax tax system, the holders of that C of O rarely pay that amount and in most situation, they are totally ignorant of the fees they are to pay.continue reading:http://www.omobolanleadebayo.com/2016/06/do-you-know-land-debts-you-are-about-to.html

Re: Do You Know The Land Debts You Are About To Inherit? by lorhema(f): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thank you very much for this info. I'm now equipped for my search.

(1) (Reply)

LEKKI PINNOCK BEACH ESTATE!!!! 4bedroom Fully Detached house for Sale / 2 Wing Duplex In Omole Phase1 For Sale (08066696890) / Sublet : Miniflat At Ogudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.