Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,732 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd Sept. - Public Holiday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd Sept. - Public Holiday? (673 Views)

Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy / Monday 21st Semptember 2015 Sarakis Day / Photo: Abuja Decorated On The 22nd Independence Anniversary In 1982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd Sept. - Public Holiday? by Libra38: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2009
Hi all.

Please can someone tell me if Monday & Tuesday next week has been declared Public Holiday by the Federal Government?

I need to arrange my programmes against next week, 'am out of the Country at the moment.

Somebody should pls tell me .
Re: Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd Sept. - Public Holiday? by ngegy: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
officially, no dates has been declared yet. But I learnt from my bank that they will resume next week wednesday, I don't know if this applies only to banks or not. We'll know the exact dates today or tomorrow.
Re: Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd Sept. - Public Holiday? by naijatoday: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
Govt declares Monday and Tuesday as public holiday

The Federal Government has declared Monday 21 and Tuesday September 22, 2009 as public holidays to mark the Moslem end of Ramadan and the celebration of Id-Ed-Fitri.

The Minister of Interior, Shettima Mustafa, who made the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government, congratulated Nigeria muslims at home and abroad for the successful completion of the fasting.

The minister called on Nigerians to celebrate the event with sober reflection on the mercies and goodness of Allah for the nation.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5460934-146/Govt_declares_Monday_and_Tuesday_as.csp
Re: Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd Sept. - Public Holiday? by ngegy: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi To Discuss Nigeria's Banking Reforms On Bbc / Top American Journalist Arrested For 'Yahoo Yahoo' / Nigeria In Talks With China About Selling Large Oil Blocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.