Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Can You Make Plantain/banana Farming A Business In Nigeria? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can You Make Plantain/banana Farming A Business In Nigeria? (814 Views)

Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money / The Magic Of Soilless Farming A.k.a Hydroponics Technology ( Focus On Azolla) / Dry Plantain & Banana Available For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make Plantain/banana Farming A Business In Nigeria? by Ken4agent(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sure! Plantain/bananas growing is a big business in Nigeria. The first thing is that if you are going for mass production, you should look for a market. Here in Nigeria, we have a ready market; we have the mile12 market which is one of the biggest markets in the sub region because buyers come from lagos etc to buy plantains and other food stuff. Because of this the demand for plantain seedlings is very high since people have realized that it is a big business and are ready to open big plantations. The main problem here is the suckers, so even if you go only into the multiplication of plantain and bananas seedlings, you will have the market. For more info, e-book and supply of Hybrid Plantain call kenfarm on 08038623884

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Plantain/banana Farming A Business In Nigeria? by 6fit(f): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good day Mr. Ken(kenfarm), your post is often educative. Pls keep it up.
I received the 2000 sucker u sent. I will contact yu when my farm at iwo is ready. Your boys did d planting as u directed them. I appreciate. Regards
Re: Can You Make Plantain/banana Farming A Business In Nigeria? by Ken4agent(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Thank you so much,we don't compromise quality farm setup to our client in regardless on price .....we are train in plantain farm setup with optimistic farm setup with design of farm compartments ....visit: www.kenfarm.com.ng for more details....Thank You from
Mr.Ken

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Bulk Fruits And Vegetables (we Need Suppliers) / Females Can Be Successful In Agribusiness— Meet Miss. Olubunmi, Aquaborne CEO / Agricultural Job Vacancies At Tinwot Farm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.