Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Possible Screening Questions Applicants Should Expect In The Vatious UNI. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Possible Screening Questions Applicants Should Expect In The Vatious UNI. (903 Views)

Successful NDA Applicants Should Report on Friday 22th Sept (List Contained) / Unizik Post-screening Update | Authority Mandated That Applicants Should Revisit / ABU 2016/2017 Direct Entry Applicants Should Please Take Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Screening Questions Applicants Should Expect In The Vatious UNI. by mcchaltonJmoxiz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
15 POSSIBLE SCREENING QUESTIONS AND THE ANSWERS
It’s been said that exams are not the best way to test students’ academic ability or intelligence, hence the examiners are not only using words on papers to judge their candidates.
Candidate’s characters during and after class can also be put into consideration to determine successful candidates. Therefore, every candidate is advised to be in their best behaviour during this test period and hope for the best.
Surprisingly, a word may not even be spoken to you and marks will be awarded. Your dress code and dress mode may fetch you or deduct your mark.
The likely questions and responses written here should not be crammed or sneaked in into the exam hall but every candidate should endeavour to master it. Knowing the possible reasons for a question will help the candidates to know the appropriate answer.
You may be asked just one question out of all the questions here. So please take every question here seriously.
Here we go:
Interviewer:
1. Tell us your name.
Possible reply:
(Your name must be stated the exact way it is written in your O’level certificate)
Interviewer:
2. Which course did you apply for?
Possible reply:
(Don’t tell them the course you wish for, tell them the course you applied for)
Interviewer:
3. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
Possible reply (DE students):
If I’m the team leader it will give me the opportunity using my leadership skills that I have learnt with years. I can also do a well as a team member my skills will help to encourage my mates.
Interviewer:
4. Can you recite your O’level and the grades, off hand?
Possible reply:
(If you sit for the exam yourself you must know the result off hand)
Interviewer:
5. How do you see yourself in five years from now?
Possible reply:
I see myself as a successful graduate of (Compute Science), University of….
Interviewer:
6. Do you consider yourself successful?
Possible reply:
Not yet. That’s why I’m here to perform well and I know I will and that’s when I can say I’m successful.
Interviewer:
7. What’s the reason behind choosing this school
Possible reply:
As a standard school, I believe this is the right place for me to be. Both academically and character wise, I’d be ready to take up any challenge in the outside world after 4/5 years here.
Interviewer:
8. What irritates you about your fellow students
Possible reply:
I believe in oneness if I find anything irritating, I avoid it unless it personally affects me.
Interviewer:
9. When did you finish your Secondary School?
Possible reply:
(Be very sure the year you will mention corresponds with the one on your result and testimonial)
Interviewer:
10. What are your expectations from this school?
Possible reply:
Standard educational qualifications, sound professional advancement and good future.
Interviewer:
11. How much can you pay to gain this admission?
Possible reply:
That’s bribery. The only money I can pay now is my school and registration fees and that will be into the school designated account.
Interviewer:
12. Why have you not gained admission since?
P ossible reply:
(1) I have been having challenges with jamb. Or
(2) I already have National Diploma. Or
(3) I already have certificate in computer appreciation and I also took up a teaching job in the mean time because idle hand is devils workshop.
Interviewer:
13. If you discovered that your best friend in school here is a cultists, what would you do?
Possible reply:
I will report to the appropriate quarters.
Interviewer:
14. What’s your advantage over others here?
Possible reply:
I’m a fast learner and I’m obedient.
Interviewer:
15. Do you have any questions for us?
Possible reply:.
How did I perform sir/ma?
Good luck...thank me later #judemosew

1 Like

Re: Possible Screening Questions Applicants Should Expect In The Vatious UNI. by dharmieex: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thanks Bruhh....God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Possible Screening Questions Applicants Should Expect In The Vatious UNI. by mcchaltonJmoxiz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
dharmieex:
Thanks Bruhh....God bless you.
you're very welcome man
Re: Possible Screening Questions Applicants Should Expect In The Vatious UNI. by ichekelechi: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Ogitech Hnd Admission Form Is Out – 2017/18 [full- Time] / Professor Francis Otunta In EFCC NET Over... / CEO Pass.ng Is Gone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.