Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Happening Now: Edo MARKET WOMEN Endorse Oshiomhole's Tenure And Others [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Edo MARKET WOMEN Endorse Oshiomhole's Tenure And Others [photos] (939 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: Edo MARKET WOMEN Endorse Oshiomhole's Tenure And Others [photos] by naijastory: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Happening now...Edo MARKET WOMEN endorse Oshiomhole's tenure and Godwin Obaseki/Philip Shaibu candidature at Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium.

The place is in total lock down as Edo State Market Women says they are fully for Godwin Obaseki as their own candidate for the Edo September 10th Governorship elections.

My Take: Putting women at the heart of Obaseki/Shaibu candidature is unprecedented development.

Hear this:

"Bringing women to the centre stage of decision making will provide for the inclusion of their skills, expertise, needs, interests in policy, and the allocation of resources." The Obaseki/Shaibu Campaign Organisation. And as a woman, I fully endorse. Women are equal stakeholders in governance and nation building. I commend this move to put women affairs at the forefront of Obaseki government.
Join Edo Women and support Obaseki/Shiabu for Governor and Deputy Governor of Edo State.

Edo MARKET WOMEN endorse Oshiomhole's tenure and Godwin Obaseki/Philip Shaibu candidature at Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium.

The place is in total lock down as Edo State Market Women says they are fully for Godwin Obaseki as their own candidate for the Edo September 10th Governorship elections.

My Take: Putting women at the heart of Obaseki/Shaibu candidature is unprecedented development.

Hear this:

"Bringing women to the centre stage of decision making will provide for the inclusion of their skills, expertise, needs, interests in policy, and the allocation of resources." The Obaseki/Shaibu Campaign Organisation. And as a woman, I fully endorse. Women are equal stakeholders in governance and nation building. I commend this move to put women affairs at the forefront of Obaseki government.
Join Edo Women and support Obaseki/Shiabu for Governor and Deputy Governor of Edo State.

http://www.naijatopstory.com/politics/happening-now-edo-market-women-endorse-oshiomholes-tenure-and-others-photos/

Re: Happening Now: Edo MARKET WOMEN Endorse Oshiomhole's Tenure And Others [photos] by soberdrunk(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
LOOKING AT THE FACES OF THESE WOMEN, ITS OBVIOUS THEY ARE NOT THERE TO "TRULY" ENDORSE ANYBODY, THEY JUST WANT TO GET "PAID"!!! "THEY COME FOR THE MONEY OOOOO"!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Edo MARKET WOMEN Endorse Oshiomhole's Tenure And Others [photos] by TippyTop(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
The trend is to chop Adamu's money but vote POI (PDP).

We say no to Godfatherism.

Anyone interested in knowing about POI and PDP's agenda for Edo state should hit twitter now with the hashtag #TheSIMPLEagenda.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Edo MARKET WOMEN Endorse Oshiomhole's Tenure And Others [photos] by just4kelvin(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hunger wan kill the women o grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Edo MARKET WOMEN Endorse Oshiomhole's Tenure And Others [photos] by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
........Lock down?? i see empty seats everywhere Bros cheesy .
Learn english b4 Using it....... all i see is PAID ANKARA-WEARING campaign marketers..... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Ahmadu Tanko, Commander Of Civilian Joint Task Force(CJTF)Has Been Killed / Nigerians Blast Amaechi For Saying "Buhari Has Fulfilled Promise To Nigerians" / Biafra An Online Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.