Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) (25489 Views)

City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List / Nigerian Entertainment Awards 2016 Winners List / City People Unveils List Of Winners (Comprehensive) (2) (3) (4)

Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by Duru009(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is called Yoruba award....

Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by kingvectorv(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
OK seen
Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by blexy3(f): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

Mumu what's your problem??........ is there anything wrong with my comment, if u think u knw better than I then clear my doubts.

stupid jambite who should be focusing on how to get admission
Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by blexy3(f): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

Mumu what's your problem??........ is there anything wrong with my comment?, if u think u knw better than I then clear my doubts.
Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Name dropping winners.

I don't consider City People Awards noteworthy, because the judges have poor assessment and evaluation of professional excellence in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by aalangel(f): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Designated Awards.
Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
The fulani man is forceful and don't know how to rule only with cows..but rules

The AFONJA'S are corny and know how to rule just a little..so he kisses the ass of a fulani man because of (cow)ardice

The proudly igbos are fearless stubborn and wise and still know how to rule..so they'll never accept defeat just like the Israelis in the years of wilderness..if am lying your mind will tell you

Only that the afonjas mind has been created with truth absorber
Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
blexy3:

Mumu what's your problem??........ is there anything wrong with my comment?, if u think u knw better than I then clear my doubts.

Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by chukannodum(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Still searching for my name
Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by kiddkash(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
MP3BADOOdotCOM:
It this only for south West ?? The names tho
report it to NCAN
Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by Souljerj: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
blexy3:
seems this City award is for Yorubas....... because in the real life, lgbos dominate nollywood but from this post, About 75% of the Awardees are Yorubas..... smh

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK MY SIGNATURE

mention 10. list eastern artist and I would mention 20 from the west 15 from southsouth stop adding delta and rivers artist to the east and see how many would remain

Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by blexy3(f): 1:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Souljerj:

mention 10. list eastern artist and I would mention 20 from the west 15 from southsouth stop adding delta and rivers artist to the east and see how many would remain

Artists or Actors whichever one u are talking about, it's as clear as daytime....... Nigerian nollywood industry is dominated by Igbos.

As for u telling me to mention Igbo Actors & Actresses, even my Kenyan Friend mentioned 12 igbo names without mentioning any Yoruba the day I was discussing nollywood with him.
I can't because they are numerous but I can help u count the few Yorubas there...,
Funke Akindele
Olu Jacob &his wife
Yemi Blaq
Jide Kosoko, Ramsey Noah & Omotola are no longer in the picture.....
if I missed some people, I believe they will not be more than five, so tell me where those ur so called numerous actors are?
or were u thinking I was talking about ur numerous Yoruba movies actors which have not even entered Edo state??
Re: City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2016
na only our brown roof republic brethren deh d list o.

"The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson / Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House / Omashola Has Been Evicted From BBNaija House